Starting new Chinese school in the DFW area

• Thread starter Deflecting_the_Storm
  • Start date
D

Deflecting_the_Storm

Could anyone give me some starting tips on where or how I should start a school in the arlington/mansfield area? Teaching self-defense and extreme fighting tactics. Any help would be appreciated.

OP
A

AnimEdge

By giving free lessons cuz i would like to go :p (lives in that area)
Go to gyms and general work out areas and see if theyw ill give you some space, thats what my school did

OP
R

Ronald R. Harbers

Free lessons sound great. But I would have to see that you get some sort of payment.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Arrange a public demo at the Mall..Make sure you have plenty of handouts outlining class times, costs etc...etc...Best of luck to you....

OP
A

AnimEdge

You need to know where to? i guess it maters how profeesional you wnat it to look, If you dont care then try and go to some local gyms and fetness areas and see ifthey will let you use some freespace, tahts what oneo f our schools do and we now have our on room and such

GOMAB

White Belt
Reaction score
Deflecting_the_Storm said:
Could anyone give me some starting tips on where or how I should start a school in the arlington/mansfield area? Teaching self-defense and extreme fighting tactics. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey. I don't have any ideas on how to start a new school, but I could be a potential student if you happen to teach Wing Chun. I live in Mansfield and I have been searching for a school closer to where I live. Right now I have to drive a looooooong way to class.

GOMAB

Latest Discussions