Blue Belt
Reaction score
newlife.jpg

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Can't say that I ever wanted to. I suppose had I gotten into trouble I might have, but that would have been unfortunate.

I find life easier when you know people. Especially if you create good friendships.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
see, I can't talk about that here because if I ever actually do it, everyone will know where to find me. If I do this, I don't want to be found by anyone who knows me.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
see, I can't talk about that here because if I ever actually do it, everyone will know where to find me. If I do this, I don't want to be found by anyone who knows me.
I always had a feeling you were D.B Cooper, you sly devil, you. (I won't tell)

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Is that like many foreign students who came here as students (such as myself)? I still remember my 1st job was a dishwasher (Lawrence, Kansas) that paid me $1.25 per hour. My room was $28 per month.

Lawrence.jpg

Instructor

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a retired military man I moved and 'started over' every 3-4 years for 20 years. It was hard on me and especially hard on my family. I'm happy to settle down, put down some roots and build lasting relationships.

jmf552

Green Belt
Reaction score
I would love to. It doesn't seem to be in the cards for me, though. Got a daughter and grandkids in town and that means my wife ain't goin' nowhere. We have had to pull up stakes and move to strange places before, though, and the sound of it is usually better than the reality.