spotty rep

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just tried to rep MACaver and got a message I couldn't rep that post. It was a post made today if that makes a difference. But just repped somebody else in another thread without a problem. Any thoughts?

BTW, I do like the reset. Kind of ids-heartening to see less than 100 rep points and only one green pip, and able to give only 5 out, but what the heck. I think it will be good to get back to what it was originally for.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just tried to rep MACaver and got a message I couldn't rep that post. It was a post made today if that makes a difference. But just repped somebody else in another thread without a problem. Any thoughts?

BTW, I do like the reset. Kind of ids-heartening to see less than 100 rep points and only one green pip, and able to give only 5 out, but what the heck. I think it will be good to get back to what it was originally for.

Not all fora are reppable now, Scott. That's probably the reason.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just got a can't give rep. here message in:
General Martial Arts Talk

It'd be nice to get the message when I clicked the rep. button, not after I typed the comment!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I need the following info:

Which forum.
Which thread.
Which post.

So far, I'm not able to reproduce the issue.

OP
bydand

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
I need the following info:

Which forum.
Which thread.
Which post.

So far, I'm not able to reproduce the issue.

Forum: The Bar and Grill - probably the reason right there.
Thread: Does this make me a bad person

Didn't know some fora were going to be non-rep ones. As soon as I read that, I remember you mentioning it someplace while the talks about the reset were going on, but for the life of me can't remember what was said.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Forum: The Bar and Grill - probably the reason right there.
Thread: Does this make me a bad person

Didn't know some fora were going to be non-rep ones. As soon as I read that, I remember you mentioning it someplace while the talks about the reset were going on, but for the life of me can't remember what was said.
Same issue for me as well, same section and thread but with all the poseters. Im the OP and wanted to dish out the rep to the people that gave good replies but it wont let me.

B

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
B&G isn't on the repable list. Think I put the full list in the last rep discussion.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can't recall which post I was trying, but it was in General (b/c I copied-and-pasted that title) and the rep. button did work at first. Maybe I was switching between open windows/tabs and the cookies got confused about where I was when?

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just got this in the CMA section, External/internal thread started by Steel Tiger (seems it was his second post in the thread). Surely the CMA threads are reppable? :) Or is it because some arts don't wear rank, so no MT rank either? :D

Latest Discussions