Something for all of you .

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Those are awesome clips! I did some Arnis at my Kung Fu school in Tennessee working on the same thing you were in the clips. It was nice to be reminded. :)

OP
Ali Rahim

Ali Rahim

Green Belt
Reaction score
Those are awesome clips! I did some Arnis at my Kung Fu school in Tennessee working on the same thing you were in the clips. It was nice to be reminded. :)

Hey Jade Tigress,

Thanks a lot; here is a new clip.

Here I am working with the “Chris Dagger”. You really have to put some time in before using this weapon, because it's really sharp and you can easily lose two or three fingers, or even cut you forearm wide open.

I guess, I put in a lot of time for just six weeks, but all in all I maybe chancing it. I do have what some my say a crazy streak, but h*ll you only live once. http://detroitwingchun.com/cutthecake.htm

Hello GUI –GON, I’m based out of Kentucky, but still have strong ties with Detroit.

Ali.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmmm :( Using the latest version of Netscape yhe sites do not load. But I can get tehm to laod in IE.

monji112000

Green Belt
Reaction score
sorry I still haven't been able to see the clip, Don't own a windows machine. I will try to go over to someones house, I am interested in kali.. it looks pretty interesting.

I just noticed this clip of a Kali/WC school. Its of the applied wing chun linage(Duncan Leung). Its got Sigung Duncan and Steve f. in it. I can't comment on the Kali.. as I said I don't know anything about that stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Ali Rahim

Ali Rahim

Green Belt
Reaction score
H*ll yeah! You the man, monji112000 I really love that clip. If you, can keep them coming, "just keep on pushing". I love to have more of that stuff

Ali.

Latest Discussions