Some People CAN Change

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Julie Widner was terrified — afraid her husband would do something reckless, even disfigure himself.

"We had come so far," she says. "We had left the movement, had created a good family life. We had so much to live for. I just thought there has to be someone out there who will help us."
After getting married in 2006, the couple, former pillars of the white power movement (she as a member of the National Alliance, he a founder of the Vinlanders gang of skinheads) had worked hard to put their racist past behind them. They had settled down and had a baby; her younger children had embraced him as a father.

http://news.yahoo.com/reformed-skinhead-endures-agony-remove-tattoos-162205881.html

It is possible to reform from your ways of the past and make for a better life. Sometimes it's a painful transition. I must admire this man who was (formerly) an embarrassment to his race and was willing to do whatever it took to change, even going to his "former enemies" for help. I think this makes for a remarkable story.

Below is an accompanying picture of before/in progress/after of the man's tattoo removal.

Attachments

• $Tattoo Removal.jpg
    $Tattoo Removal.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 131

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
If only changes like this would happen more often, things would be a lot better. Another story in the news is from that movie, "Machine Gun Preacher," about the former drug selling, violent biker who went to africa after finding God, and founded an orphanage.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh the irony of smothering one's face in black ink to state the white race is superior.

What a series of battles he has fought. I admire his courage.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Oh the irony of smothering one's face in black ink to state the white race is superior.

What a series of battles he has fought. I admire his courage.
Same here which is why I posted it.
He has more battles to fight. Probably the biggest one is anonymity because to other *ahem* Aryans he's now a "traitor" and if (they) follow history, they hate traitors. So hopefully he and his family will remain safe from repercussions of his turning his back on the "Aryan brotherhood" <spits at the name>. It's sad how thinking one's race is superior even with all the violence they've committed against other races that have made major contributions to the human race as a whole.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It is possible to reform from your ways of the past and make for a better life. Sometimes it's a painful transition. I must admire this man who was (formerly) an embarrassment to his race
i.e. HUMAN