Some Day Soon ...

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
And, here I am, as close to a scientific breakthrough as could be and not recognising the potential. Obviously the salt in my Vegemite was creating said nanostructures and that was why it is so much better than Marmite! <ducks for cover>
:)

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ROFLKLITA - you crossed-threader you :lol:.

Of course, there is plenty of salty goodness to go around in Marmite too ... to go along with its general awesome superiority to the Australian sub-par copy :p.

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Of course, there is always Bovril to consider in these important matters too :nods:.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Of course, there is always Bovril to consider in these important matters too :nods:.
OK! Let's set some parameters. We need to exclude anyone from meaningful discussion who comes from a country that doesn't play cricket at Test level (even though some may be playing better than others at the current time :( ), as they obviously would not be discerning enough to hold a valid view.

This poll was obviously taken of experts in the culinary field and the results really are no great surprise ... <back into the foxhole>

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/off-topic/24439-vegemite-vs-marmite.html

:s100:

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
And, here I am, as close to a scientific breakthrough as could be and not recognising the potential. Obviously the salt in my Vegemite was creating said nanostructures and that was why it is so much better than Marmite! <ducks for cover>
:)
Having eaten Vegemite, I can say that it is definitely an acquired taste. The question is, why does anyone want to acquire it? :idunno:

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Having eaten Vegemite, I can say that it is definitely an acquired taste. The question is, why does anyone want to acquire it? :idunno:
People say the same thing about single malt whiskey or great wines. It requires a certain amount of sophistication I suppose.
;)

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People say the same thing about single malt whiskey or great wines. It requires a certain amount of sophistication I suppose.
;)

Yet, Lagavulin is much easier to acquire as a taste!

Latest Discussions