Snl

qwksilver61

Black Belt
Reaction score
Any of you?this place remind you of SNL? it appears to be getting that way.....to all the bona fide, I appologize,pardon moi.....Hoi!Hoi!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't understand the question. Could you please clarify, qwksilver61?

skinters

Blue Belt
Reaction score
ooooo you done it now mate ,i dont know this guy qwksilver never heard of him ho ho ho

skinters

Blue Belt
Reaction score
think i know what qwksilver61 is getting at,its like when you meet someone for the first time and its all hello,very nice to meet you,thank you ever so much,most forums you go in are the same where people can be overly curteous.there is nothing wrong with good manners,but its nice now and again to just be yourself and say what you like without feeling like you walking on broken glass.

no big deal .

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
hELLO SKINTERS...HOW R YOU DOING?
HOW WAS YOUR DAY..

think i know what qwksilver61 is getting at,its like when you meet someone for the first time and its all hello,very nice to meet you,thank you ever so much,most forums you go in are the same where people can be overly curteous.there is nothing wrong with good manners,but its nice now and again to just be yourself and say what you like without feeling like you walking on broken glass.

no big deal .

OP
Q

qwksilver61

Black Belt
Reaction score
It really does'nt matter.....some people have a tendency to read in too deep,
I just thought I would type in some nonsense just to see what kind responses I would get....too serious and out of context? is Wing Tsun simple and to the point or does it need a detailed long winded explanation? yeah.....Huh????? Skinters yes, broken glass......
Lighten up, have fun everyone,remember; Wing Tsun properly served is unfettered,without tension,part zen and wide open,if you pause to think you will be defeated!Flow man ...Flow!

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh my reason for not grasping the bad joke...was because i never watch saturday night live...i always hated that show as a kid...

anyway...sorry i didn't understand your joke...

It really does'nt matter.....some people have a tendency to read in too deep,
I just thought I would type in some nonsense just to see what kind responses I would get....too serious and out of context? is Wing Tsun simple and to the point or does it need a detailed long winded explanation? yeah.....Huh????? Skinters yes, broken glass......
Lighten up, have fun everyone,remember; Wing Tsun properly served is unfettered,without tension,part zen and wide open,if you pause to think you will be defeated!Flow man ...Flow!

OP
Q

qwksilver61

Black Belt
Reaction score
no need for apology.....I guess I'm just bad at mocking everyone,I'm as harmless as you get...."bad punnery will not be tolerated" so lets move on....