*Shakes Fist at Bode*

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Dude I made it down to Dr. Chapel's kicking pad again over this past weekend...Sat...to be exact. Unfortunately you weren't there...Dr. Chapel said something bout you being off writing for or making movies or something or other. I'd hoped to thank you in person for sending me the package a couple months back, but this'll have to do now. Thanks bro! Keep up the training, Dr. Chapel seems to have a fondness for you...can't imagine why he'd want to keep you around or anything. ;-). :asian:

Bode

Green Belt
Reaction score
Sorry, couldn't make it. I have been working on some entertainment related business prospects. I heard you came in and had a good time. Whenever you make it down let me know in advance so i can try to make it in. Doc always needs someone to be the dummy... i tend to be that person.My email is [email protected]

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Don't sell yourself short, Bubba. Youll learn way more by being on the business end of the stick with Doc's training then you'd ever get staying to the sidelines for self-preservation. You ask good questions with a willingness to take the shot to learn, and correlate to the written material. Remember: Doc had years of watching people not ask questions of Mr. Parker, only to walk away with less comprehensive understandings than what were available.

Keep asking; keep getting hit & twisted; and keep learning.

Regards,

D.

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I am absolutely delighted to see the acceptance of Doc's theories and applications finally getting the acceptance they deserve.

I've never met Doc face to face... Was supposed to in October but due to scheduling and financial conflicts, I was unable to attend the seminar in Nebraska. And I am truly sorry that happened that way.

Nonetheless... If people get into Doc's material and written work with an eye toward practical and truthful application, they often walk away with eyes that have been opened up.

I do envy you folks who have the advantage of location to Doc.

:mp5: <-ME you guys way over there somewhere ducking dodging and weaving....------------------------------------------------------>

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

kenposikh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Sigung86 said:
I am absolutely delighted to see the acceptance of Doc's theories and applications finally getting the acceptance they deserve.

I've never met Doc face to face... Was supposed to in October but due to scheduling and financial conflicts, I was unable to attend the seminar in Nebraska. And I am truly sorry that happened that way.

Nonetheless... If people get into Doc's material and written work with an eye toward practical and truthful application, they often walk away with eyes that have been opened up.

I do envy you folks who have the advantage of location to Doc.

:mp5: <-ME you guys way over there somewhere ducking dodging and weaving....------------------------------------------------------>

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Amen to that Doc's material that I have picked up direct and from his student(and my instructor) Mr Kevin Mills here in the UK is truly exceptional.

Thanks Doc. Hope to see you soon.

Bode

Green Belt
Reaction score
Kembudo-Kai Kempoka said:
Youll learn way more by being on the business end of the stick with Doc's training then you'd ever get staying to the sidelines for self-preservation.

There is more truth to that statement than anyone will ever know until they are on the receiving end. I have the pleasure of being the "dummy" for Doc almost every night. Most times I hardly need to see the technique. I can FEEL it.

Seabrook

Black Belt
Reaction score
kenposikh said:
Amen to that Doc's material that I have picked up direct and from his student(and my instructor) Mr Kevin Mills here in the UK is truly exceptional.

Thanks Doc. Hope to see you soon.

Please tell Kevin that I said "hello". He is a great man, very humble, and truly full of talent.

Jamie Seabrook
www.seabrook.gotkenpo.com

Latest Discussions