Sensei Rick Hotton

Patience

White Belt
Reaction score
I discovered him on youtube a couple of months ago and watched all the videos over the next couple of weeks. I love his principles and the way he teaches.

OP
_Simon_

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
I discovered him on youtube a couple of months ago and watched all the videos over the next couple of weeks. I love his principles and the way he teaches.
He'll soon be offering weekly online sessions ;)

Patience

White Belt
Reaction score
Simon, is that only for members of the Sunday Morning Keiko or will it be available to everyone? Is there a link? I checked the web page but didn't find anything about this.

OP
_Simon_

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Simon, is that only for members of the Sunday Morning Keiko or will it be available to everyone? Is there a link? I checked the web page but didn't find anything about this.
No it's open to all who want to join! For members of SMK of which I am it's a bit cheaper, but open to all styles, all ranks.

It's only just been recently announced on their Facebook page, the actual post is here:

Sunday Morning Keiko

There are two different times to account for different time zones, and they will alternate these each week.

I'll be doing the Saturday sessions (which turns out to be Sunday morning for me). Hope to train with you!