See Callie in a TuTu!

ShelleyK

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Ive been doing several "TuTu" shoots lately...here is one of them...I will post more shortly :)
Admit it...they are CUTE!!!!!

3980758023_c7d01474b9_o.jpg

3981516276_dd537e20e1_o.jpg

3981513082_69abcecb56_o.jpg

3980748711_bd4f38b48c_o.jpg

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The first one is definitely a personality keeper and all the others are just terrific... just what I needed to see after a hard-day's work ... Thanks!
:)

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Those are awesome! Do you mind sharing with a starting out photographer what kinds of tools you used to get those effects??

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow! Not just cute but gorgeous too! I'd also be interested in knowing more about the processing....not like I know what I'm doing behind the camera...LOL

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm just guessing -- but I bet it's mostly exposure setting, more than processing.

OP
ShelleyK

ShelleyK

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Those are awesome! Do you mind sharing with a starting out photographer what kinds of tools you used to get those effects??

The post processing software I used was Lightroom :)

I have over 2,000 presets so I couldnt even tell you which one I used on it LOL

For the more vibrant colored one, that is almost SOOC (shot out of camera) but I really boosted the saturation in the umbrella :)

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
I love that 2nd pic. Pure, unadulterated JOY! Excellent.

Peace,
Erik

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like the first and second the most because - and this is what defines good photography for me - they seem to capture a moment ... a *real* moment' they're not just about placement, background, saturation and all that stuff (of course those are obviously important elements), when I look at them I feel like I'm eavesdropping on special moments. :)

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The post processing software I used was Lightroom :)

I have over 2,000 presets so I couldnt even tell you which one I used on it LOL

For the more vibrant colored one, that is almost SOOC (shot out of camera) but I really boosted the saturation in the umbrella :)

Cool! Thanks! That is a lot of presets! Did you build them all yourself or get them from somewhere? We have a few to help with effects, but no where near that many.

OP
ShelleyK

ShelleyK

Brown Belt
Reaction score
All but a few of them I have harvested off the internet. I recently started making my own presets and when I have several collections Im going to start selling them. I have a friend that Im constantly sending them to and she tries them out on various kinds of photos, so far she has liked them all :)

You can get free presets just about anywhere, although there are some really really good ones that I have been tempted to buy...first I ask around to see if anybody I know has them LOL!!

Latest Discussions