Secrets of the Ultimate Martial Artist!! The REAL Knock Out MASTER!

profesormental

Brown Belt
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, Times New Roman, Helvetica]This is the real deal... see the whole thing!

I want those skills!!

Note the way the techniques are delivered... very ligth touches or NOT TOUCH!!!

EVEN TO MULTIPLE PEOPLE!!

I am NOT kidding!!

Unbeatable!!

Enjoy!

Juan M. Mercado
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Note to all users:

This thread has been moved to Horror Stories, as a more appropriate placement.

-Karen Cohn
-MT Senior Moderator

Amazon

Green Belt
Reaction score
Gee, Empty Hands, I think we've been wasting money. We should be training with thie ultra-lethal spiritual master! :D

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Very interesting! ...it is amazing how people are easily fool or train to believe.

He is not the first nor the last to be able to do those things..we have seen this form of hynoist before.
------------------------------
If it was super natural powers or ? ...he would be famous and study by all governments. His powers would be known thru out the world.

Again...it is up to you if you want to believe or NOT believe?

Can man and masses be fool? ...happens all the time.....Just my thoughts on this. .........Aloha

PS: I have been known to do amazing things..like flying from Hawaii to California....(usually by plane).

Does this seen familar? George Dillman?

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
In our aboriginal tribes here in Australia they had a thing called pointing the bone. This cursed the person, who very soon after died. No different to these people falling down. The effect on them is very real but you have to really believe in it or it won't work. You could point a trex bone at me and it wouldn't do *****. Dillman works on a similar path also. The only time it is truly effective is on his students.

Cheers
Sam:asian:

wade

Black Belt
Reaction score
OK, forgive me. I've tried and tried but I can't resist this. About this "pointing the bone" thing, well, uh, damn, uh, never mind, forget it. :uhyeah:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK, forgive me. I've tried and tried but I can't resist this. About this "pointing the bone" thing, well, uh, damn, uh, never mind, forget it. :uhyeah:

:lfao: :lfao:

Well, it hasn't killed me yet...