Seasonal giving

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Do you give to seasonal charities?
Do you donate to these same charities any other time of the year?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My employer has "adopted" two local families from the Salvation Army. The SA has provided us with a Christmas wish list for the families (both facing hard times) and any employee that wants to volunteer and buy a gift on the wish list is welcome to do so.

I don't usually give to the SA during the year but I participated last year and will do so again this year.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I give most of the year, generally to organizations at my school that support various student activities for the kids where I work. I also donate to the Denver Dumb Friends' League (the shelter where I got my dog) at an event they hold in the spring, and as a gift for various relatives who have everything and like animals.

The only seasonal giving I usually do is to donate to the Food Bank of the Rockies; the radio station I listen to only does one donation drive a year, the Monday and Tuesday before Thanksgiving, and they ask their listeners to donate as a way of thanking them for their programming.

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tend to give all year, the only thing different is i do give and extra Christmas donation to the church....

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The only seasonal giving is Santa Cops they need all the help they can get. We do food drives all the time for the sheltor and also soap, toothpaste, toilettees. It is just something I pwesonaaly enjoy doing

Latest Discussions