Schoolgirl shoot

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, I know it's a cliche idea, but I like it. Lemme know what y'all think. :)

3 shots from today's 2 model shoot.

(and yes, we did the even more cliche swords shots but I'm not happy with the way they turned out. :( )

Attachments

• $web_6301.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 201
  • $web_6270.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 192
  • $web_6246.jpg
    $web_6246.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 190

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
I see what you are going for but that first picture is not working for me. I can't put my finger on it now but it's something with the chick in gray.

Wait, it just came to me, it's the composition. It's all wrong. You can't see her body and she's almost obscuring the other girl's face with her hair. Makes the picture look cluttered. Similar setup with her standing straight would have worked much better.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
The facial expressions are totally divorced from the scene. Very open, friendly expressions that would not look out of place in a family portrait. Particularly the teacher, who is adopting an authoritarian stance but nevertheless seems really calm and laid-back. The blonde comes closer to getting it right in the first picture, awesome look. But in the individual picture, she looks too... accomplished. Like someone who knows she can do the math and doesn't need to be posing in a short skirt.
icon10.gif

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They sure didnt look like that when I was in school...

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Very St. Trinians :D. Oh and Drac, you missed out then my friend; if you'd have gone to my school you'd've had plenty to praise the education system for :lol:. Mind you, seriously, skirts that short would've probably gotten the girls sent home (below the knee was the rule ... where the line was drawn was a source of constant battle :)).

'Schoolgirl glamour' can often go very wrong and end up looking very tacky indeed. The second shot above tho' is excellent with just the right frisson of 'knowingness' about it.

Latest Discussions