school demonstration

rachel

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Our school is having a demonstration today. This is my first time.I'm doing one kata with 2 other girls.Will be interesting. I just have to focus and forget about the crowd. My stomach is churning already.

C

Chuck

Just yesterday I did a self-defense demo with a friend as part of his 2nd Dan test. Stepping out on the mats I was feeling like a nervous cat. But as soon as we started moving I forgot about anyone else watching and just performed.

I think nearly all of us feel tight until we get off that first move.

My second Dan is in August.

K

KanoLives

Just thought I would let everyone know the demonstration was awesome and Rachel and the other 2 girls looked great doing One Kata. Way to go Rachel you guys were great. :D

P

pineapple head

Hey Rachel, nice to see your still enjoying your Kenpo. ;)

OP
rachel

rachel

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChineseKempoAL
Just thought I would let everyone know the demonstration was awesome and Rachel and the other 2 girls looked great doing One Kata. Way to go Rachel you guys were great. :D
Thanks, Adoni! But you and Mike were the highlight of the whole demo! I mean it! You all should have seen Mike and Adoni fight demonstration. They were totally awesome.:asian:

T

tonbo

Demos can be scary as all get out, even if you have done 'em before. However, once you get moving, they tend to move along pretty well.

Glad to hear that you are "putting the word out in the streets".....and it sounds like you had a good time!!

Peace--

Latest Discussions