Sandanchris was promoted!

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
As you can all tell by my new Avatar I was promoted to Orange Belt in Cole Family American Kenpo this last Tuesday. My instructor had been reviewing me for a month or so before the big test. It was in his garage on a 90+ degree day for around 3 hours or so, thankfully there where water breaks. My instructor had put my orange belt up on a rack next to his belt and other students belts enticing and tempting me with it....so after the test was complete he told me to go get it and was pleased to be "kicked in" by both my instructor and his son (1st Dan). I am really enjoying my American Kenpo journey.

Below is a copy of my instructors post on another forum:

"Congratulations Christopher Stewart,

[FONT=Verdana, Times New Roman, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Times New Roman, Helvetica]on achieving your orange belt in Cole Family American Kenpo!!!!!

Out of twenty six techniques only three were less than perfect.

Great Job Chris.

Clark
[/FONT]
[/FONT]"

Also my students will be enjoying their own test coming up on the 17th...hhehehehehehehehe

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, Chris. Having fun is key, and also, it is all about the Journey. Self defense is the side benefit. :) Your instructor sounds like an awesome person.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations indeed :applause:. I cannot better Seasoned's words so I bow to him and say that he speaks for me also :bows:.

ATACX GYM

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations, Chris. Having fun is key, and also, it is all about the Journey. Self defense is the side benefit. :) Your instructor sounds like an awesome person.

^^^THIS!! And you are such a terrific and genuinely good guy,Chris. I'm soooo proud of you and glad for you!