Sad News

shifu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] I have just heard from China that White Crane Great Master Ruan Dong is in the hospital in China.

His family said that in the Chinese Dragon Boat Festival Master Ruan was quite busy, and he got sad and got sick.

A doctor looked at him and discovered that he has stomach cancer.

Now his family say that Master still stays in hospital, fortunately he has woken up and can walk small distances, but the doctor cannot do the cancer operation for him because of his age.

Please join me in offering your prayers for Great Master Ruan Dong.
[/FONT]

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
How long do they think he has or do they not know, I am sorry for what has happened and will keep him and his family in my thoughts. So how old is he?

OP
shifu

shifu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thank you all guys. This is a very hard time for me. Some years ago I lost my mother to cancer, she was only 63. My father is dying from prostate cancer and now this sad news regarding Great Master Ruan Dong.

Great Master is around 70 years of age and very fit for his age. I am not sure on the future verdict for him as I am awaiting more news from China and praying hard for him.

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Asking for blessings to be showered on the Great Master, his family, and you. :asian: