Russian Martial Art ROSS, Reborn in USA!

Gerardo Mendoza S

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi to everyone!

I feel a lot of happiness to tell you that the American Annex of russian martial art ROSS, is running again.

You can check the updated website here:

http://www.ameross.com

If you don´t know what is ROSS, you can check this videos:

Keep your good movement!!

Gerardo

Last edited by a moderator:

LoneRider

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I recall having read about this particular RMA in a book a while ago, but haven't seen it since. It'll definitely be dusted off and looked at though.

gakusei

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Good to see it back. I have trained with some ROSS guys. I like it a lot.

Ken Pfrenger

Green Belt
Reaction score
Big fan of ROSS here! Glad to see it back to like here in the States!...but linky no workie.

OP
G

Gerardo Mendoza S

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi, Brian

Exist a lot of differences between ROSS and Russian Systema Ryabko - Vasiliev style.

Here are some.

Systema Ryabko is a modern way of self - knowledge based in a old family russian method of combat. their primary goal is the health and equilibrium of the practitioner with a strong focus in pure self defense.

R.O.S.S is a methodologie of training based in many russian martial traditions and styles as Sambo, Buza, Kadochnikov Systema and others.
their goal is to enhance the performance of their practitioners, searching development via training in 8 different schools, and focus in competition

Also exists differences in origin, methods of training, grading, curriculum goals, uniforms...

Please go and investigate about both methods, there is a lot material to study