Roosey vs Correia

marques

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
What do you think about this 34s? (UFC 190, 1 August 2015)

PS: The video I would like to share was suspended in the last hours. If you have some other link to share...

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I think rousey is 20 years ahead of her time. I think that Ronda rousey is probably inspiring women to train, and those who can beat her are likely 10 years away from competing In the ufc.

Crazy as hell, but man can she fight.

OP
marques

marques

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't appreciate women fight, generally speaking. But Roosey is heavily marketed. And she is not just judo or weak opponents. She strikes!!

Dinkydoo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
She's fantastic. I don't think one fighter in her division would have thought that they'd like to try to work the clinch and risk being taken down before this fight. Now shes's showing that she has a lot of power in her standup striking too - Correai face planting the ring demonstrates this quite nicely.

I just can't see anyone beating her at the minute.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't sing the woman's praises enough-and she is nuttier than a wagonload of pralines-and she has a plan, and an exit strategy-so she might never get "caught" which is about the only way she's going to get beaten-and I'm still laughing about the 34 second knockout and saying "I told you so" to anyone who'll listen-BUT:

She always comes in straight on-never circles, never cuts off the ring. Someone with more than adequate boxing skills and strategy, who transitioned to MMA and developed well, might have a chance against her-or, at least a chance of prolonging the fight past Meisha Tate range.

Maybe Holly Holm.....but I doubt it.

kuniggety

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score