Ron Chapel

Kenpodoc

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
On Kenponet Mr. Parker Posted on 08/25/2005:

During our lives we choose to do many things. We choose our hobbies and our passions that are outside of our jobs and our families. Kenpo is a choice for so many. People choose it as a hobby or an activity or for what ever reason they wind up here.

Kenpo for me has been a choice for me as well. Not as simple of a choice since it has involved every part of my life, my friends, my family and my social life, my career and my art. Mostly all of my memories have been somehow related to the martial arts industry. But I have chosen to be here or at least stay here.

During my journey I have gotten close to so many, but few have I been closer to than Ron Chap'el. He has been my friend, my brother, my confidant, my instructor. He is going in for surgery for a major health issue today. He is nervous and concerned as am I. I wanted to share this with this community in hopes that you include him in your thoughts and prayers.

I am under the belief that the collective mind is a strong and powerful force and if as many can focus on a person with a positive vibe that it would somehow make a difference.

I thank you...

Hang in there Brother Ron...

Love your brother Edmund

Doc,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. We've never met and yet I appreciate your time, patience and effort responding to my questions and sometimes ignorant statements. It is never easy to be a patient but I hope all goes well.

Respectfully,

Jeff

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kenpodoc said:
On Kenponet Mr. Parker Posted on 08/25/2005:

Doc,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. We've never met and yet I appreciate your time, patience and effort responding to my questions and sometimes ignorant statements. It is never easy to be a patient but I hope all goes well.

Respectfully,

Jeff

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Here's to getiing back on his feet real soon

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Mr. Chap'el is recovering from his procedure. All went well operatively, and positive outcomes are expected. Please continue to send your good vibrations, as the post-operative stage can be as fraught with risk as surgery itself. True to his deeply-felt role as a kenpo teacher, he could be heard murmuring as he woke from anasthesia, "you got to fix your feet".

Best Regards,

Dave Crouch

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My good vibes go out to you Doc for a speedy recovery! :asian: So get well soon and when you are all better I'll even let you take that pull! :uhyeah:

All the best,
MJ :)

Brad Dunne

Brown Belt
Reaction score
To Doc,

The warriors path is always filled with unknowns. How the warrior reacts to these unknowns gives other's a view of the person within. There are however, some unknowns that the warrior cannot respond to and this is where the folks that know the warrior and those that respect the warrior can and should come to his assistance, even if it is only in good thoughts. So Doc, you have an Army of good thoughts offering their courage and determination for you to rebound from this temporary obstruction in your journey in the arts. :asian:

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hope you enjoy a full and speedy recovery. Take care sir. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

-Josh

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
All love and empowerment - I pray you heal quickly, easily and completely.

G Ketchmark :asian:

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear you are doing well :) Take it easy as you can,

David.

Bode

Green Belt
Reaction score
I want to know:
1) Did he bring his gun into surgery?
2) Who is he going to kill for making this public knowledge? (EP comes to mind...)
3) Is he giving lessons while in the hospital... hey, really, I wouldn't put it past him!
4) Will he punish me for showing up randomly at the hospital this Sunday?

Seriously, Doc will be fine. However, like everyone else, my thoughts are with him. As my instructor and friend I hope the best for Doc.
-Brad

Latest Discussions