Request for Muay Thai images

lhommedieu

Black Belt
Reaction score
I am putting out a brochure to advertise my acupuncture practice (I treat martial arts and sports-related injuries, among other things), and need two (2) more images showing martial artists sparring, practicing techniques, etc. I posted this request on other forums and have received a very good response - I would like to include an image of Muay Thai on my brochure that is similar to the one displayed below.

I will credit you on the brochure and would be happy to upload a mock-up of the brochure to you so that you can see how your image will be represented. Basically, it will appear as an approximately 1"x1" image on a 1 1/2" color bottom border of the brochure.

The more "dramatic" the better, and it should be of sufficient quality and pixel resolution for good 4-Color transfer. Following is an example of what I have in mind:

boxing.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

Best,

Steve Lamade

OP
lhommedieu

lhommedieu

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks to all who responded with images for my brochure. It has a "live" feel to it now as opposed to how it would have looked using stock images.

I will be in Italy from July 9-31 and will probably not have access to a computer; if you send me an email, I will respond when I get back from my trip.

Best,

Steve Lamade

Latest Discussions