RELOADING: Cheap Tumbler at Harbor Freight Tools!

arnisandyz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Just got Harbor Frieght's latest sales flyer in the mail. for all you reloaders, they have this Vibratory Tumbler on sale..I think it was like $35.

Take a look at the picture here. It looks alot like the Frankford 220 Tumbler that costs $52.99 (plus shipping) from MidwayUSA! I already have a decent tumbler, but for that price its hard to resist! I think I may stop by after work.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa...o?itemid=93252&CategoryName=&SubCategoryName=

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=550414

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey! That's a great gift idea! *Off to HF!*

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
A lot of Harbor Freight's tools are cheap knock-offs of better made products, often made in China of inferior materials. This could be the reason it so closely resembles the product from Midway.

Harbor Freight's tools are known for breaking. See, for just one example, here.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
A lot of Harbor Freight's tools are cheap knock-offs of better made products, often made in China of inferior materials. This could be the reason it so closely resembles the product from Midway.

Harbor Freight's tools are known for breaking. See, for just one example, here.

I was about to reply... you get what you pay for... Harbor Freight sometimes... SOMETIMES has good stuff or low prices but not ALL the time. So yeah... be careful what you buy there. Don't expect it to last for long.

OP
arnisandyz

arnisandyz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Point taken. I do have a few HF tools...a drill press and a belt sander and they have yet to fail the 3 years I've had them.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Latest Discussions