Promotion to VII Dan Master Instructor

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Many of you have seen posts by DArnold on this board. What he has not mentioned is that he has over 28 years of experience in Taekwon-Do, and, on February 2, 2008, he will be demonstrating some of the skills he has developed over that time, as part of his promotion to VII Dan Master Instructor in Taekwon-Do. In Ch'ang H'on Taekwon-Do, black belt ranks are as follows: I-III Dan are novice black belts, IV-VI Dan are expert black belts, and VII-IX Dan are master instructor black belts (IX = Grand Master).

Some of you are aware that he is also my sahbum, and has been so since February, 1987, and both as a member of the YomChi Taekwon-Do Association Board of Trustees and as his student, I would like to announce this event and invite you to attend.

[FONT=verdana,geneva]It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the promotion of[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva] Mr. Douglas A. Arnold[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]to[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]Master Douglas A. Arnold[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]Presented at the Front Range Community College[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]3645 West 112th Avenue Westminster, Colorado[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]on the Second Day of February Two Thousand Eight[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]The Promotion Ceremony and a Reception in his honor will follow the YCTA Black Belt Testing to be held from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]For assistance with travel, coordination, or presentations Email:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana,geneva][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]If you can't come and would like to send your well wishes or pictures to Master Arnold they will be compiled and presented at the Banquet, Email by January 21st to:[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva][email protected][/FONT]

Additional details are available at Yomchi.org.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sincere congratulations to soon-to-be Master Arnold :Sensei Rei:.

charyuop

Black Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations for his great achievement. It shows that a long time of hard work and dedication in the end pays well.
Since I won't be able to be there, I hope we of the forum will be lucky to see a video of the event :bangahead:

OP
Kacey

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations for his great achievement. It shows that a long time of hard work and dedication in the end pays well.
Since I won't be able to be there, I hope we of the forum will be lucky to see a video of the event :bangahead:

I'm hoping I'll be able to make one - it depends on what else I have to do that day, although I may ask one of my students to run my video camera if I'm not available to do it.

Latest Discussions