Power Ranger Actor Arrested for Killing Roomate with a Sword

Instructor

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"By Lucy O'BrienPower Rangers: Samurai and Power Rangers: Wild Force actor Ricardo Medina Jr. has been arrested for allegedly killing his roommate with a sword.

TMZ broke the report, claiming Medina and his roommate Joshua Sutter had an altercation which resulted in the death of Sutter after he forced his way into Medina's bedroom. Medina called 911, and once the police arrived he was arrested. According to the publication, Medina is still in jail, and his bail sits at $1 million."

Power Rangers Actor Arrested After Allegedly Killing Roommate With Sword - IGN

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Indeed. Was it the Simpsons that coined "the Johnnie Cochran defense" term? I always think of OJ when these things happen.

Do you? This sword thing might just be plausible, might be, if the guy kicked down Power Ranger's door and went at him.

I normally think of OJ, on the following kind of scenario:
Ex-sporting hero, washed-out two-bit actor and crazed lunatic with severe self-esteem and control issues butchers ex-wife and lover, all evidence points to the fact, aside from one leather glove half a size two small after having been in the rain and then poorly stored in the exhibits' room, ex-washed up actor/sports star has grade A Hollywood lawyer versus a lame duck prosecutor, villain gets acquitted (in criminal proceedings...).

Anyway, enough of those scenarios.

"If the glove doesn't fit...you must acquit"
Gold, gotta give it to that Cochran. One smart fella.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you? This sword thing might just be plausible, might be, if the guy kicked down Power Ranger's door and went at him.

I normally think of OJ, on the following kind of scenario:
Ex-sporting hero, washed-out two-bit actor and crazed lunatic with severe self-esteem and control issues butchers ex-wife and lover, all evidence points to the fact, aside from one leather glove half a size two small after having been in the rain and then poorly stored in the exhibits' room, ex-washed up actor/sports star has grade A Hollywood lawyer versus a lame duck prosecutor, villain gets acquitted (in criminal proceedings...).

Anyway, enough of those scenarios.

"If the glove doesn't fit...you must acquit"
Gold, gotta give it to that Cochran. One smart fella.

Thinking about it, it may well have been "South Park". Anyway I remember watching a lot of trial on TV. Was on quite late in the UK though, but quite compelling all the same. I believe that Kato did not come across as being genuine. I think he got mullered on the stand.

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
He looked kinda like Christian Slater with big bad hair : )

upload_2015-2-16_16-53-29.jpeg

Yeah, it's easy to get reality and South Park references confused, I do it all the time. That said, what is "reality"?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's relative....

(But dang, he was the hot looking bad guy...)