Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Police: Gang rape outside school dance lasted over two hours
STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• Richmond, California, police say student was gang raped for over two hours
  • Investigators: As many as 15 males stood watching; one person in custody
  • A 15-year-old student remains in the hospital in stable condition
  • Police lieutenant: "This just gets worse and worse the more you dig into it"

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/27/california.gang.rape.investigation/index.html

Said Gagan: "This just gets worse and worse the more you dig into it. It was like a horror movie after looking at the evidence. I can't believe not one person felt compelled to help her."

What the **** is wrong with people today? A 15 year old?!?! They stood by watching, and joined in, leaving her beaten, unconscious, and injured to the point of being hospitalized for 3 days so far?

I'm sick just reading this. ****ing animals need to be put down. I'm against killing humans, but these son of a bitches ain't human.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am sickened beyond words. I'm with Omar, castrate the animals. THEN throw them into prison where they can have the opportunity to experience first hand what they did to this girl/child.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can't really express the abhorence I feel hearing this story. It is one of those days when I despair at what some humans will do to each other if not prevented.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is completely disgusting. Hopefully they nail each one of them.

I'm curious as to how many details will be released, with the ages of the kids involved. Victim and perps are all underage...and this is certainly a personal/medical privacy issue for the victim.

RandomPhantom700

Master of Arts
Reaction score
This is completely disgusting. Hopefully they nail each one of them.

I'm curious as to how many details will be released, with the ages of the kids involved. Victim and perps are all underage...and this is certainly a personal/medical privacy issue for the victim.

Along those lines, the only suspect identified in the article was himself 19.

From the article, it seems that 3 or 4 guys arranged to meet the victim, and others just joined in. What I can't figure out is whether those joining in were passer-bys or if they knew beforehand. If the former, then these guys chose to rape her out in the open. If the latter, it would have been coordinated.

I guess all the school supervisors were inside the gym or wherever the dance was being held, foolishly oblivious to the concept that maybe students would be doing stuff outside. I hope the girl's able to recover, both physically and emotionally, from this trauma.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/27/california.gang.rape.investigation/index.html

What the **** is wrong with people today? A 15 year old?!?! They stood by watching, and joined in, leaving her beaten, unconscious, and injured to the point of being hospitalized for 3 days so far?

I'm sick just reading this. ****ing animals need to be put down. I'm against killing humans, but these son of a bitches ain't human.

I with ya Bob! I say screw rehab, screw some youthful offender status crap...lock every single one of these **** bags up in an adult facility and then maybe they'll learn their lesson. Maybe when they're on the receiving end of 'bubba' and nobody steps in to help them, they'll realize how bad they ****ed up by not doing anything in this case!

At the least, if nobody stepped in physically, at least go and get help.

Last edited:
OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think every single one of those bystanders wh stood there doing nothing should be flayed. Any of them who joined in, flayed, then castrated, then tossed to "Bubba". And anyone who set this up, who did this disgusting act, given the same treatment I saw the Romans do to the guy playing Jesus in "The Passion". Whipped, flayed, scourged, salted, to an inch of their life, then tossed to the wolves in prison. I don't care how old they are, what some soft judge will say, or what their mommies want. Skin em and make them pay for a long long time to come. Animals deserve nothing less.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think every single one of those bystanders wh stood there doing nothing should be flayed. Any of them who joined in, flayed, then castrated, then tossed to "Bubba". And anyone who set this up, who did this disgusting act, given the same treatment I saw the Romans do to the guy playing Jesus in "The Passion". Whipped, flayed, scourged, salted, to an inch of their life, then tossed to the wolves in prison. I don't care how old they are, what some soft judge will say, or what their mommies want. Skin em and make them pay for a long long time to come. Animals deserve nothing less.

Oh and I'm sure some bleeding heart family member will say the usual:

"Oh he was such a good boy, I can't imagine him doing anything like that."

"Oh he was the star basketball player."

"Oh, he had a rough life because dad is in prison and mom is single with 10 other kids."

Please, ****ing spare me!:barf:

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score

I'm not...and the older I get the more I'm in favor of extending the death penalty to include crimes other than murder.... like in this case for example.

You'll not convince me that any of these piss-ants have anything positive to contribute to the human race. We should treat them like any other parasite and rid our selves of their presence...permanently.

F-ing castrate them.

With a f--ing cinder block...

I'm becoming more of the mind the older I get that it might not be a bad idea to reinstitue more of an "eye for an eye" type judicial system.

We've gotten too soft in our efforts to be "civilized."

IHMO, there's nothing uncivilized about maintaining order and providing a safe society for law-abiding, productive citizens. Even if that means taking extreme measures with those who have no redeeming qualities and lack the very ethics necessary to be considered "human" and "civlilzed" themselves.

This jackels should be put to death. Period. They've no right to life or happiness after contributing to the destruction of a 15 year old girl's life. She will never be the same...ever.

I don't care about these jerk's lives, whether mommy and daddy showed them attention or not, whether they grew up in a bad neighborhood, etc, etc... there's NO excuse for this type of behavior. NONE. Never will be. They're worse than any animal I can think of, at least animals act on instinct...these bastards have free will and made the decision to do what they did (or didn't do in any case...I can't believe nobody helped her.) Jail's too good for them. Put a bullet in their heads and toss them in a land fill for the sea-gulls to peck at.

I'm not even trying to sell this POV as a deterrent, but more of a weeding out process. The less POS's in the world the better. :rpo:

Reactions: MJS

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I read the OP and found myself just sitting and staring off into space, kind of turning inward. The punishment due those who participated will never come close to being appropriate. Death? Hardly. The victim will be dealing with this for the rest of her life. Castration? Rape, remember, is a violent crime with sex as the weapon. If they can't rape someone then there are plenty of other violent crimes they can perpetrate. Jail time? That's finishing school for scum like this.

What is it in our society that not only makes teenagers believe they aren't animals for gang raping a young girl but creates what I can only think of as a "party" atmosphere for the onlookers that joined in? I'm at a loss, really. Right now I'm experiencing rage, disgust, sadness and even a few emotions that I can't explain. What the hell is it gonna take to get it through the heads of people in this country (yes, I know it isn't just this country) that this behavior is so horrendous that anyone who saw something like this happening would feel compelled to either help the victim then and there or at least walk the damn 50 feet or so inside the building to get help.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
These scumbags don't deserve words ....

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
I remember a movie with Jodie Foster from the 80's that was a similar story. She was raped in a bar, patrons saw, said nothing, some joined in. The name escapes me now though. But really, all these guys need to get raped themselves.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I remember a movie with Jodie Foster from the 80's that was a similar story. She was raped in a bar, patrons saw, said nothing, some joined in. The name escapes me now though. But really, all these guys need to get raped themselves.
The Accused.

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
A few things come to mind after reading the story and reading the comments here..

1st. It is irritating to read or hear people say that they are against the death penalty but for it in this case... you are either for or against it, I can understand someone being against it, but having cases like this make them think about their reasoning more and possibly change their mind..
maybe thats what is meant most of the time.. I am personally for the death penalty, and wish it was implemented much more often then it is now..I am for the death penalty for any rape of a child under 16 years old by anyone over 18 years old, and death penalty for anyone convicted of rape with a brutal physical assault included, death penalty for convicted felons who get out of prison only to committed more crimes with weapons... I could go on and on..
I do not respect human life for the sake of human life. I respect human beings who actively try to act humane to others... the scum who prey on others... kill them all set an example rid us of the prison costs.

2nd. I once again am curious how this story will end up.. how involved this girl was with the men/boys she was raped by.. how beaten up she was, how drugged she was, etc...the article is extremely vague with the term brutally assaulted, and found unconsious under a bench.. I remember in high school, and college many women who partied extremely hard and slept with multiple people and had blackouts... it was disgusting to me then, but I was not their guardian to look out for them.. I am not saying that is what happened here, but it is a possibility that brutally assaulted means some horrible sexual wounding... and unconcious could mean passed out from alcohol/drugs/whatever...
I am not blaming the girl, I am just not ready yet with what I have heard to want all the men/boys to die for the crime. If it comes out how most people here took it, and how I thought when i first read it then I say death penalty for the lot of them regardless of age... just saying though its way too vague..Not to mention that many gang initiations for women include them having sex with the men of the gang.... once gain not saying this is what happened, but there are too many open possibilities still on the table...sad

3rd. I remember thinking mandatory castration for all convicted rapists.. but as I have thought about it after I think death penalty is a better punishment for everyone, and a better overall deterent.

4th. In regards to sex being the weapon in the assault.. I am not necessarily sold on that in this case... in some cases sure.. But these are almost all high schoolers, or just out of high school kids.. I think sex in that age group is more often the goal then violence.. Once again too vague a story to make any judgement for sure.. but I remember beng a teen... damn sex was always on my mind.. and at prom.. that seems to be the unofficial theme of prom..getting laid..

one thing from the story that made me wonder about the girls involvement was the mention of bystanders and people joining in and noone reporting it.. While it is definitely possible noone would report a brutal rape, I think its more possible that people would not report a crazy sex act with multiple people going on that they thought was consensual.

regardless this is a horrible, disgusting, sad story, and commentary on youth today.

Last edited:

sfs982000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
After reading the article and hearing what alot of other folks had to say about it, I truly believe that there is no punishment in this particular case that will fit the crime. Death is an easy way out for the offenders in this case, the victim as stated in another post, will be dealing with the affects of this assault for the rest of her life. Had the teachers know about what was happening and tried to intervene would've probably had charges brought up on them by the parents. I try to find the good in everyone, but after hearing stuff like this it really makes it hard. Have we really digressed that much as a species that the value of human life means that little?

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Have we really digressed that much as a species that the value of human life means that little?

I see it a bit differently.. I think its cases like this that show just how overrated the value of human life is.. It is not divine to be human, it is divine to be divine.. what I mean is just being human is nothing to be proud or feel some value in. Acting humane and being a good human being has value.

Latest Discussions