Please let me introduce myself.

Sensei Paul Hart

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I have studied traditional Okinawan Karate for over 32 years. I founded the Matsumura Shorin Ryu Karate Hozon Kai in 1992. I have achieved the rank of Rokudan (6th Degree Black Belt) under my lifelong teacher Hanashiro Shinyei. I Have had the opportunity to study with and train with many other great Martial Arts Masters. I try my best to live the Martial Arts Way. He also has black belt ranking in Jujutsu and Kobudo.

Paul Hart
http://allshorin.org
[/FONT]​

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Glad to have you with us! :wavey: We welcome your knowledge to enlighten us and look forward to your posts.

- Ceicei

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to Martialtalk!!!!!!! It's allways great to have someone new to chat with. Welcome again and happy posting!!!
:partyon:

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Your font size is painful but your presence is welcome.

Glad to have you aboard, Paul!

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! I look forward to your posts. Sounds like you should have much knowledge to share. :asian:

Solidman82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Looks like you have alot to offer us all, thank you for gracing the board with your presence sir.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. i look forward to your hearing your thoughts on many of the topics here.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome and I personally look forward to your input. I study Okinawa Karate before switching to TKD in the 80's. Happy Posting
Terry Lee Stoker

OP
Sensei Paul Hart

Sensei Paul Hart

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
It seems that there is a great group of people here. I am very much for bringing all Martial Artists into the idea that we are all part of the same group. I believe every system has something to offer. The friendly greeting show me that this is more about knowledge and less about who is the badest. Any other Shorin guys here? Thank you to all who have welcomed me and who will welcome me in the future.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Sensei Paul Hart said:
It seems that there is a great group of people here. I am very much for bringing all Martial Artists into the idea that we are all part of the same group. I believe every system has something to offer. The friendly greeting show me that this is more about knowledge and less about who is the badest. Any other Shorin guys here? Thank you to all who have welcomed me and who will welcome me in the future.

I don't practice Shorin Ryu, however in Tang Soo Do, we share many of the same kata. I have worked out with shorin ryu practicioners in the past and have learn a lot from them. Thus, I am very pleased that you have decided to join our little e-community. We value and appreciate your experience and greatly anticipate your contribution.

:asian:

upnorthkyosa

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!

Mike

Latest Discussions