Pictures of Thailand and Muay Thai

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
For those interested, my first batch of photos from Thailand I sent back have been put up on my website. Even if you have no interest in Muay Thai you would might like the sights pictures I took, Thailand can be an extremely beautiful place. Just click on my weblink button and go to PHOTOS and then go to "Mr. Mavis in Thailand".

Hope you enjoy, I loved taking them.

P.S. My buddy fights this Thursday in the ring since he comes back to Canada this weekend and I will be fighting in a few weeks before I come back. Wish us luck!

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

J

Jill666

The gardens especially looked very beautiful... Great pix thanks for sharing.:cool:

OP
Damian Mavis

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thailand is filled with stray dogs. I kid you not they are like pigeons. Sometimes they are alone but most often they are in packs. That might seem scary or threatening but I wasn't kidding...they are like pigeons. They have evolved through necessity to avoid cars and traffic deftly and to move around people like a pigeon would do... they are a little wary of humans and will step out of your way but just like a pigeon they are hoping for some food. These dogs also know that to survive they can't get violent or even bark at a human, they are the most peaceful dogs I've ever seen. Except with eachother... I've never seen them fight but tons of them are pretty chewed up and have many scars and cuts or missing fur in patches. I am pretty sure they fight if a dog wanders into another packs territory.

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD