Personal WebPages

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have been maintaining my own webpage for a while now. Its sort of a reference source for my personal use (http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/4914/) and hence kind of specialized. Ijust finished updating some old links today. If anybody has any links that are extraordinarily informative that you think could fit in, Id appreciate the link.

Anybody else have their own webpages? If you placed one in your profile it should be on the button that goes with your post.

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
My site is below.

I have an E-zine that needs to be updated, but when it is current there is usually some cool links to info there.

Not my site but check out Master At Arms James A. Keating's site for cool combative links as well on his cyberzine "MAAJAK'S WORLD"; by far the most current and well kept:

http://www.jamesakeating.com/

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I took mine down... For the time being.

Im working on something new and exciting.

Or not.

M

MisterMike

Hehe, yea, gotta love the cafe press thongs...especially with anything "Nin" on them!

:partyon:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MisterMike said:
Hehe, yea, gotta love the cafe press thongs...especially with anything "Nin" on them!

:partyon:
You know... its my SECOND bestselling item. Well, the ones that say "Chicks Dig Assassins" are.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
Check it out and tell me how awful it is!
Dan, that is by far the most user-friendly, comprehensive and estheticly attractive website I've seen in a long time - besides MartialTalk.com.

Everybody check it owt!!!!!

OP
Tgace

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
One of the pains of my site is that the links need to be checked constantly to see if they are broken....just refreshed them today. Can be very time consuming.