Pennsylvanians?

kyle.s.

White Belt
Reaction score
I've searched through the threads and the most recent thread mentioning Pennsylvania is from 2009.

I used to take Tang Soo Do (and have been thinking of starting that up again) but I've been interested in ninjustsu for the past year or so and have been researching places that teach, however the closest place I could find via google is 2 hours away from where I live (and that wouldn't be fun to travel multiple times a week) so I've come here to look.

I was wondering if there was anyone out there from PA that practices ninjutsu. Specifically I'm looking for somewhere around State College as I'm moving up there in August. At the moment I live near pittsburgh and haven't found any traditional places (online anyways) that teach. So anyone out there have any suggestions?

Inazuma

White Belt
Reaction score
I have no idea where Stae College is, but there is a Jinenkan Dojo Cho in Allentown, PA. Google "Chad Flakker" if that is close to you.

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm in PA....but I train at the Kappo Dojo out of West Chester. Not near State college. Ed Martin's got a place in Macungie btu that's more Lehigh Valley region.

If you go to www.winjutsu.com and click on the links button, it gives a list of a number of Bujinkan dojos' in PA. Maybe one of them will meet your needs?

Peace,
Erik

iamfor3

White Belt
Reaction score
Butler Bujinkan Ninjutsu Butler on facebook Ed Martin will be there Aug 20th training 10-4pm

Latest Discussions