Patient attacks dentist with sword

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
bignick said:
Finally, dentists get some of their own...
he should have sliced and diced the dentist with that freaking drill... not a sword
a sword is major mercy that guy had on the dentist

T

twayman

Good to see all the nut cases aren’t all here in the U.S. :rolleyes: Seriously that’s so uncool (lawyer maybe dentist that's just sad).

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
I concur with Arnisador.
Terry
yah but i dont understand who he's referring to...
the poor patient that was attacked by the evil dentist all of a sudden and got an innocent tooth pulled out?
or the evil dentist paying the price?

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The thing that always comes to mind when I read this sort of thing is the people who say to me:

"Why are you learning to defend yourself against someone with a sword? Like anyone is ever gonna attack you with a sword..."

and I hafta wonder... did that guy think the same thing?

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Violence can occur even where one least expects it. It's good to be prepared.

I'm pretty sure that in any dentist office I've been to there were no Sai's hanging on the walls.

My co-workers brother is a dentist. He said that his brother posted a note on the ceiling's above the chairs. The note read as such "Have you prayed today". Kinda scary.

Solidman82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
"Why are you learning to defend yourself against someone with a sword? Like anyone is ever gonna attack you with a sword..."

Yes, but they may attack you with a baseball bat, club, any type of sports equipment, stick or pool cue. You need to modernize all sword training to accompany these things. That would be my answer to them anyway. Plus it improves your hand to hand and your strategic thinking, like chess.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Solidman82 said:
Yes, but they may attack you with a baseball bat, club, any type of sports equipment, stick or pool cue. You need to modernize all sword training to accompany these things. That would be my answer to them anyway. Plus it improves your hand to hand and your strategic thinking, like chess.

Same answer I usually give... although with the recent outbreak of sword violence I tend to point at it now

Solidman82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
That always works too. Plus it's simply cool to train with a 4 foot razorblade!

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
If you are lucky enough to have a Hattori Hanzo blade you can also defeat Gogo, O-Ren Ishii, Johnny Mo, and most of The Crazy 88.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Machete attacks are increasing worldwide. No joke. It's a frequent news story. Links have previously been posted in the Knife Arts forum, I believe.

Solidman82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Agreed, there have been two murders in my City alone in the last year (one of them done by my ex-best friend in elementary school). It might be because Canadian Tire sells them for $13 a pop.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
A couple of years ago a lady was walking around a local town, threatening peole with a sword.

Latest Discussions