Passed My Test!

ktaylor75

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I passed my orange belt test today...am very excited! Have some of it on video from my cell phone...sure is funny to watch myself!

dianhsuhe

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Congrats! Those can be some of the most difficult tests since you are not sure what to expect...

Keep us posted on your progress and I will look forward to hearing the results of your next belt test!

Congrats again-

James

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
good job! ur getting there. many people ive talked to who hav tried martial arts have quit when they reached yellow belt. congratulations.!

LawDog

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Congrat's on the passing of your test. Increasted ability comes with any promotion.
Good luck with your martial arts training.
:supcool:

OP
ktaylor75

ktaylor75

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thanks all...I put the video on my myspace page...lol

Jamz...Good luck on your test!

jamz

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Passed mine too, Saturday, not to totally hijack your thread, but it feels good for us n00bs, doesn't it? :D

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats! Those can be some of the most difficult tests since you are not sure what to expect...

Keep us posted on your progress and I will look forward to hearing the results of your next belt test!

Congrats again-

James

James said it best...CONGRATS!!!!

OP
ktaylor75

ktaylor75

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Passed mine too, Saturday, not to totally hijack your thread, but it feels good for us n00bs, doesn't it? :D

I work and play nicely with others....feel free to hijack! Congratulations on passing your test! And yes it does feel good to us n00bs to pass the test! Just one question, at what rank or after what time frame does one stop becoming a n00b?!?

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congratulations to both of you!! The early tests truly are the hardest, since it's all new. Please do as others have said and keep us posted. The people here really do care. :)

I work and play nicely with others
Well, we'll beat that out of you. :boxing: Kidding. :D

Just one question, at what rank or after what time frame does one stop becoming a n00b?!?
I'd say about right now, since most people quit before making it as far as you just did. :asian:

OP
ktaylor75

ktaylor75

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'd say about right now, since most people quit before making it as far as you just did. :asian:

Unless it be an act of God, I have no intentions of quitting...I enjoy it way too much!