Outside interferance

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What does everbody do when you have an outside school or instructor doing everything in there power to try and destroy your school. I know back in the seventies what was done but does anybody have any experiences today and if so how was it handle.
Terry

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT. Every single incident of harrassment or illegal and/or unethical businness practices. If necessary, seek legal counsel.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jonathan Randall said:
DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT. Every single incident of harrassment or illegal and/or unethical businness practices. If necessary, seek legal counsel.

I agree Mr Ranall but do you have any practice a this or know someone who has had this done to them in today world and if so can you give a detail of the event that occur.
Terry

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Talk to Technopunk... he can get a squad of (real) ninjas to sabotage the rival school and thus that's the end of it. :D

Hope this was a rhetorical question and not something you're having to deal with today. If so then good luck... sorry don't have any (serious advise to give here)... :asian:

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:
Talk to Technopunk... he can get a squad of (real) ninjas to sabotage the rival school and thus that's the end of it. :D

Hope this was a rhetorical question and not something you're having to deal with today. If so then good luck... sorry don't have any (serious advise to give here)... :asian:

No I'm not having any trouble everybody loves me, who does'nt love a old fat white jewish guy who teaches TKD and love every minute he is alive.
Terry

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably what you are doing already, give alot of demos so the public can see who you are and have your students do community service. That will boost your rep and if the other guy wants to tear it down, he will either look bad and at least look dubious. Also, these small things that they do usually are on the edge of legal, like bad-mouthing, or outright lies but if it is slander than have the person who you hear it from write it down and sign and date it.

I would also put up your certificates so that anyone looking for the real thing can find them when they visit your dojang. Also pictures of past groups/tournaments are good too. Also compile a sheet of your statistics from results of tournaments, categories and awards, dates, and the event and have it available in the front. List how many black belts you have produced in your brochure.

Improve how your schools looks if that is possible. Neat and clean helps at least with us women and usually we are the "shoppers" in the family.

Usually the better man wins, particularly the one who has been longest in town and most experienced and that would be you. But anytime you want to move your dojang to M'sota, let me know! TW