Open Letter of Apology - Akashiro Tamaya

Akashiro Tamaya

Green Belt
Reaction score
To Owners. Moderator and esteemed members of MT.

The Mayoral post have created a response that many found repulsive and unwarranted attack to his reputation, I humbly apologized to all and those whom I may have offended in such manner.

I also deeply apologized toward Mr. Bruce Calkins, Had it not been for my misguided passion towards his personal being and his arts, I truly apologized for bringing him to spotlight.

I vow, never to seek such vengeful and unwarranted postings towards anyone regardless. I vow never to questions anyone lineage, background or affliations as it does not concern me.

And to those I may have failed to mentioned, please accepts my deepest apology in advance.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Akashiro Tamaya said:
I vow never to questions anyone lineage, background or affliations as it does not concern me.

Excuse me for pointing this out, but you are missing the point and are not showing regret for what you should be.

Some of us question lineages and claims all the time. You ask me if someone's claims can be backed up in Japan and I will tell you.

What we found offensive was you breaking the rules about fraud busting. We found offensive the idea of you inviting people here for the purpose of pulling down their pants in front of others and making fun of them.

Your above post sounds like you are being petty and sarcastic. "Oh, we can't question what anyone says and have to accept them at face value" seems to be the hiddden meaning behind it.

...Especially since you have not apologized for inviting people here, only in questioning what they say.

...And you have not done anything to tell us who else you have contacted from the Eagle Federation to come here.

So we don't know if you plan on inviting more people here and then just letting them post their claims and stand back with a smug grin saying, gee- I guess they see my point now! There was nothing in your apology that counters that impression. I honestly suspect that you may be thinking that you are going to teach us a lesson.

People can question claims that others make and do it all the time here. What we found offensive and you have failed to show regret for is using Martialtalk for your personal amusement by inviting god only knows how many people here to flood the boards with what many see as their silly claims.

OP
Akashiro Tamaya

Akashiro Tamaya

Green Belt
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
What we found offensive was you breaking the rules about fraud busting. We found offensive the idea of you inviting people here for the purpose of pulling down their pants in front of others and making fun of them.

Yes it did seem like it was my intent, for this again I apologized !

Don Roley said:
Your above post sounds like you are being petty and sarcastic. "Oh, we can't question what anyone says and have to accept them at face value" seems to be the hiddden meaning behind it.

No Don ! There are no hidden agenda nor sarcasm behind, I meant to say this in a manner, where I decided not to get myself involved in this again.

Don Roley said:
...Especially since you have not apologized for inviting people here, only in questioning what they say.

Then I missed this part, You have my sincere apology in this matter as well. Thank you for pointing it out.

Don Roley said:
...And you have not done anything to tell us who else you have contacted from the Eagle Federation to come here.

No else other than The last two, in fact Calkins was not invited by me.

Don Roley said:
So we don't know if you plan on inviting more people here and then just letting them post their claims and stand back with a smug grin saying, gee- I guess they see my point now! There was nothing in your apology that gives that impression.

I have no desire to invite people over. Again, with 6 only months training, someone on this board gave me a great advice which I plan to take to heart. Train ! Train !

Well, Sorry Don, Of Course I am going to stand back, It is not my place to "bust frauds" and most like don't want to get involved regardless. But rest assure, I am going NOT going to say "gee- I guess they see my point now!"

Don Roley said:
People can question claims that others make and do it all the time here. What we found offensive and you have failed to show regret for is using Martialtalk for your personal amusement by inviting god only knows how many people here to flood the boards with what many see as their silly claims.

If I don't have regrets then why would I response and start a thread apologising in an open forum ? Yes, Don I do regret it ! Again, I am sorry for causing the disturbance and above all You as a moderator need to take action as you see fits against me ! Banned Me ! Suspend Me ! Bannish me! It is your decision Mr. Roley ! And I would not have any ill feeling towards your decision !

Thank you for pointing and straightening things out for me. :asian:

M

Mark Weiser

Honesty and being able to back up claims and abilities is a part of the World of MA. Anyone here on MT should be able to back his or her claims either in skill or lineage or whatever they are trying to promote.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Akashiro Tamaya said:
No else other than The last two, in fact Calkins was not invited by me.

We know that Bruce Calkins was not invited by you. But after you talked about inviting members from the Eagle Federation over here in that thread and then seeing that at least one of them registered here many of us were looking at the possibility that there would be a flood of people you had invited.

Thank goodness that is not the case. Thank you for putting the moderator's minds at ease.

OP
Akashiro Tamaya

Akashiro Tamaya

Green Belt
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
We know that Bruce Calkins was not invited by you. But after you talked about inviting members from the Eagle Federation over here in that thread and then seeing that at least one of them registered here many of us were looking at the possibility that there would be a flood of people you had invited.

Thank goodness that is not the case. Thank you for putting the moderator's minds at ease.

Thank you :asian:

Latest Discussions