Olympic trials update:

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Sanaz Shahbazi defeated Lynda Garcia, 1-0, in female bantam/featherweight.

OLYMPIC TRIALS UPDATE: Deireanne Morales defeated Shaina Krause, 5-0, in female bantam/featherweight.

OLYMPIC TRIALS UPDATE: Bernard Posey defeated Jaysen Ishida, 9-5, in male bantam/featherweight.

OLYMPIC TRIALS UPDATE: William Rider defeated Andrew Oh, 8-4, in male bantam/featherweight.

GO DEIREANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
G

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
OLYMPIC TRIALS UPDATE: Nicole Palma defeated Simone DeVito, 7-3, in female bantam/featherweight.

OP
G

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
OLYMPIC TRIALS UPDATE: Danielle Holmquist defeated Vatti Howe, 10-3, in female bantam/featherweight.

OP
G

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
OLYMPIC TRIALS UPDATE: Brian Gallagher defeated Jesus Armendariz, 1-0 in overtime, in male bantam/featherweight.

OP
G

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
OLYMPIC TRIALS UPDATE: Diana Lopez defeated Nicole Palma, 5-1, in female bantam/featherweight.

OLYMPIC TRIALS UPDATE: Simone DeVito defeated Shaina Krause, 7-0, in a female bantam/featherweight elimination match.

OLYMPIC TRIALS UPDATE: Mark Lopez defeated Brian Gallagher, 1-0, in male bantam/featherweight.

OLYMPIC TRIALS UPDATE: Lynda Garcia defeated Vatti Howe, 8-3, in a female bantam/featherweight elimination match.

OLYMPIC TRIALS UPDATE: Jaysen Ishida defeated Jesus Armendariz, 5-2, in male bantam/featherweight elimination match.

OLYMPIC TRIALS UPDATE: Paige McPherson defeated Deireanne Morales, 2-0, in female bantam/featherweight.

OLYMPIC TRIALS UPDATE: Terrence Jennings defeated Steven Lin, 6-4, in male bantam/featherweight.

OLYMPIC TRIALS UPDATE: Bernard Posey defeated Johnny Nguyen, 7-6, in male bantam/featherweight.

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Anyone know if they are using E-hogus or just corner judges?

Thanks

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
LaJust and new competition rules being utilized/enforced

OP
G

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
OLYMPIC TRIALS UPDATE: Terrence Jennings defeated Bernard Posey, 15-14, in male bantam/featherweight.

OLYMPIC TRIALS UPDATE: Steven Lin defeated Andrew Oh, 5-1, in male bantam/featherweight elimination match.

OLYMPIC TRIALS UPDATE: Danielle Holmquist defeated Paige McPherson, 5-0, in female bantam/featherweight.

OP
G

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
OLYMPIC TRIALS UPDATE: Sanaz Shahbazi defeated Simone DeVito, 8-6, in female bantam/featherweight elimination match.

OP
G

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
OLYMPIC TRIALS UPDATE: Jaysen Ishida defeated William Rider, 8-6, in male bantam/featherweight elimination match.

msmitht

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
In the brackets online mark was supposed to fight ryder . What gives? Has mark gone again?

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Well Deireanne lost in the elimination round. At just 14 years old though, she will be back. Plus she still has her spot on the 2011 Pan Am Games team.

Congrats Deireanne. All your teammates at Team-X TKD love you and support you!!!

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hmm Terrence Jennings defeated Mark Lopez. Where is Texschmuckdo to remind us all how unbeatable the Lopez's are?

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mark also lost his second fight to Brian Gallager, well it seems Terrance Jennings won that division. I know Patriece has got to be very happy right now. Dianna took her division as weel. Let see what happens tomorrow.

texkwondo

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hmm Terrence Jennings defeated Mark Lopez. Where is Texschmuckdo to remind us all how unbeatable the Lopez's are?

I remind you I was the only one here talking about Terrence Jennings possibly pulling off an upset. Though I honestly thought Mark would pull through with the win. But I certainly didn't expect Brian Gallagher to beat Mark as well. That was a shocker.

So much for all you guys talking about how its rigged for the Lopez's.

New prediction. Terrence Jennings loses at world qualifier, and at the north/south American regional one. US fields no featherweight athlete in the 2012 Olympics. Gallagher just isn't that good. Had Jennings beat Mark, but Gallagher lost to Mark, I would say Jennings's skill is just that good. But with Mark losing to Gallagher as well, I have to assume Mark has just gotten that bad.

texkwondo

Orange Belt
Reaction score
And why was my post analyzing the chances of the fighters deleted? Defamation of character? Is this because of the Chris Martinez and Charlotte Craig thing at the end?

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And why was my post analyzing the chances of the fighters deleted? Defamation of character? Is this because of the Chris Martinez and Charlotte Craig thing at the end?

texkwondo you really ned to go read all the rules so Bob Hubbard and the mods can just do there job. Remember we can opinions but we cannot slander someone name. Just for the record why would they change the division let either Terrance or Brian go and do there very best for our country.

Just on a side note I believe like some have said elsewhere Mark jsut did not train like he should have with the marraige, he really enjoys the family life and he should.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I remind you I was the only one here talking about Terrence Jennings possibly pulling off an upset. Though I honestly thought Mark would pull through with the win. But I certainly didn't expect Brian Gallagher to beat Mark as well. That was a shocker.

So much for all you guys talking about how its rigged for the Lopez's.

New prediction. Terrence Jennings loses at world qualifier, and at the north/south American regional one. US fields no featherweight athlete in the 2012 Olympics. Gallagher just isn't that good. Had Jennings beat Mark, but Gallagher lost to Mark, I would say Jennings's skill is just that good. But with Mark losing to Gallagher as well, I have to assume Mark has just gotten that bad.

No I do not believe you was the only one talking about Terrance, but you did think he had the best chance of hoping to beat Mark.

Latest Discussions