ok or find evil and do not like just need some imput

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Ok working on a desing for my competion team and the dragon i had to use my silk screen guy cant use now i was looking at this cause he said he can get art from here this image kinda looks like the devil but also a dragon would u let ur kids wear a shirt with this on the back or no to evil just let me know cause thinking about using it and then if i do an no wears it i am out 100 bucks
plus only dragon on there i like
http://clipart.com/en/close-up?o=3895273&memlevel=A&a=c&q=dragon&k_mode=all&s=421&e=462&show=&c=&cid=&findincat=&g=&cc=&page=11&k_exc=&pubid=

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't have kids - but this would be iffy at the middle school I teach at; it might get stopped on a student and it might not. For myself, it's a little evil for my taste, and I would probably not wear it in public; maybe at events other class members were at, but not out on the street - it seems like it would be asking for trouble from bullies who think they're tough guys.

OP
TallAdam85

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
well it would be mostly for t-shirts and gi tops for them to wear at tournaments so it would I Hope to intamate -i know spelt wrong- But also looks the best on what i have to chose from

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't know- it looks kinda cool to me. It's not like your going around and claiming to be a satanist, or something. Ask the parents to see what they think.

The MMA kid!

Green Belt
Reaction score
TallAdam85 said:
Ok working on a desing for my competion team and the dragon i had to use my silk screen guy cant use now i was looking at this cause he said he can get art from here this image kinda looks like the devil but also a dragon would u let ur kids wear a shirt with this on the back or no to evil just let me know cause thinking about using it and then if i do an no wears it i am out 100 bucks
plus only dragon on there i like
http://clipart.com/en/close-up?o=3895273&memlevel=A&a=c&q=dragon&k_mode=all&s=421&e=462&show=&c=&cid=&findincat=&g=&cc=&page=11&k_exc=&pubid=

please work on your spelling/punctuation

The MMA kid!

Green Belt
Reaction score
if you want to intimidate someone during an MA tournament, wear the gi's the kobra kai wore in the karate kid. now those were some awesome uniforms!!

Latest Discussions