Oh look, Jet Li has a new website

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
JetLi.com

I have just skimmed it, mainly because I just discovered it existed, but it appears to be geared more towards martial arts than the movies.

and he is looks a lot different too.

Then
MV5BMjAxNjc0MjIyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTM2NDA4MQ@@._V1_UY317_CR24,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Now

maxresdefault.jpg

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Never really been a big fan of jet Li movies. I mean I have nothing against him just never really watched many. I've seen lethal weapon 4 he was a decent villain in that and I saw him in forbidden kingdom with jackie chan, the movie was good but the fights were poor in my opinion, way to much wire work for a movie featuring those 2.

I did however catch unleashed a couple weeks ago and that was pretty good. Good brutal choreography and some decent acting from Li

KabutoKouji

Green Belt
Reaction score
as someone who practices TaiJiJuan, I am pleased in general by his gsd thing which I think will promote TaiJiJuan globally better

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
as someone who practices TaiJiJuan, I am pleased in general by his gsd thing which I think will promote TaiJiJuan globally better

Don't get me wrong, I like Jet Li, but being a long time taiji guy, traditional Yang with some Chen and a dash of Wu and Sun..... I am not so sure what his GSD will do just yet. And to be honest I am not sure what it is truly about yet either, but it has me interested. However I do beleive his (and Jack Ma's) TaijiZen is not at all good for Taijiquan.

However I was surprised to discover that Jack Ma has been a Chen Taijiquan practitioner since 2009 and wants to be remembered as a Chen Taiji guy and not a business magnate, philanthropist, internet and technology entrepreneur, who is the founder and executive chairman of Alibaba Group.

KabutoKouji

Green Belt
Reaction score
yeah no I did not mean that I think the system itself is necessarily going to be great, but that in general it's promotion of TaiJiJuan is a good thing overall hopefully

FriedRice

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Wow ... he is looking old ... cool mini movie

He had some kind of serious illness and/or disease, I think. He was looking worse, so this bald picture is a big improvement. Poor guy. One of the best chopsocky movie was, The Shaolin Temple. That movie had everything and good acting too.

Latest Discussions