Oh, come on, no, REALLY?!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
K, coming off 2 weeks of pre-school mom-duty, driving the kid back and forth. being the only one actually carrying Grandma around...

I cleaned up one complete kids room in one week, having the rest of the house suffer...
It was hot her...and what not...

NOW hubby had the grand idea to make and sell 'tornado' necklaces....man i wondered what those things were...

Oh, did I tell you he thought I should make them?
While the kid is asking for a scarf in his school colors....

I wanted to knit a blanket...for no real reason other than I want to....

That does not mean that the rest of the stuff is taken off my shoulders, like digging through 20 years of accumulated junk...

No, really...anything ELSE I need to do?!

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well. as long as you're asking, i could do with some nice chocolate chip cookies, milk chocolate please, not semi sweet. Let me know when they're ready, packaged and at the UPS office. Thanks!! :)

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Green Tea; Lipton Large Loose Leaf, Brewed For Five Minutes AND NOT A SECOND LESS OR MORE in Boiling Water, Mixed Thoroughly. All Leaves Strained Out, and Poured Into A Thermace. Then, Would You Kindly Pack It Up Into A Thermal Retaining Box, Put That Box In A Cardboard Box, And Ship it Overnight Post To My Dojang So That It Arrives On Monday, And I Can Drink It After Training. And Dont Forget The Sugar Packets!
Much Obliged!

Oh, And You Can Pay For It, Since The First Drink Is Always On The House!
And Im Using Capitol Letters Like This For Some Reason.
Heh...

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
<facepalm>

at least you asked for cookies and tea...not laundry...

That could have earned you a case of severe lead poisoning! :D

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
and...and....and....I wanna learn some German cuss words. I can say them at the office, and even within earshot of mom and not get in trouble. If my mom hears me say sh--, I get in to all kinds of trouble. If I say scheisse, she just laughs. :lol2:

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
and...and....and....I wanna know some more German cuss words. I can say them at the office, and even within earshot of mom and not get in trouble. If my mom hears me say sh--, I get in to all kinds of trouble. If I say scheisse, she just laughs. :lol2:
HIMMEL KREUTZ DONNERWETTER NOCH EINMAL
that's my mom's favorite...the elevation from 'MENSCH'
(Hubby told the kid when he was little 'you already got the Mensch, now shush before you get the Himmel'

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't it nice that he has so much confidence in your abilitity to juggle your many obligations?

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My Tea must be PERFECT!

Oh, it'll be perfect...you'll love it - or else....

spend some time to day hitting 3 stores trying to find hardware for the proposed necklaces....not much luck.
I made one that was deemed too short...oh well...
And I bought some poly cord wanting to make something resembling a 'survival bracelet' because the regular ones are to big for me....could not find the second color cord I bought...le sigh.

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You must show us what a tornado necklace looks like.

it's those rope things all the baseball players wear. Nothing special, braided, big snap, done. Takes a few minutes to braid 24 inches. they sell for 20 bucks online or in sporting goods stores...