Notice of Forum Annexation

ganglian

Orange Belt
Reaction score
In the Spirit of the Day, the forum is declared MINE. The transfer of power from Hubbard to myself begins effective immediately. During the next 48 hours, loyalty will have to be declared to the new administration via PM, with emphasis on the Moderators of the forum. Post counts and past accolades will return to zero and new Forum Rules will be posted shortly.

their location will be hidden, and the first one to them earns thems one Shrewt-Buck. Now return to your normal and kneel before Zod. End communication.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm pleased to see a peaceful transfer of power, and looking forward to my retirement to the Bahama's. 10 years of living in front of a computer screen....time to spend the next 10 on a beach with some bikini babes. :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Sorry...no

No peaceful transfer here... I am going to bring all the powers of Xuefu to bear in a hostile takeover of MT as well as the Bahamas... However I will make Bob the Governor of the Bahamas in the name of Xuefu

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In which case I declare a national holiday in that all Tuesdays and Thursdays will forever more be Topless days, and Friday will be a national open bar.

OP
G

ganglian

Orange Belt
Reaction score
In which case I declare a national holiday in that all Tuesdays and Thursdays will forever more be Topless days, and Friday will be a national open bar.

Xeng will be destroyed for his treason against the state, but we're still doing that Open Bar thing.

OP
G

ganglian

Orange Belt
Reaction score
In fairness to the rebel Xue, that their infamy may be properly looged, I make this one correction, still doomed though.

OP
G

ganglian

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Lest we forget... I am giving Bob the Bahamas ;)

True but it is just one more step in my plans for World domination

By offering bribes, the cracks in your armor, they do appear....

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
By offering bribes, the cracks in your armor, they do appear....

Obviously you do not know the great and awesome power that is Xuefu :mst:

I'm just giving Bob the Bahamas because I think Bob is an OK guy and would make a fine dictator...that and I don't really like the Bahamas :D

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If only I hadn't announced I was giving up photography today, think of the fun I could have on those beaches. :D

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This forum is secretly the property of me, the soke of sporkfoo ryu. You are all mere minions and will continue to secretly do my bidding unbeknownst to you all.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I liked it better when we were all turned in to orange cats :D

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
I liked it better when we were all turned in to orange cats :D

yeah that was purrrrrrfect. :)

I LOVED all the cats :)

put them all together and i'd wanna take a dive in all those pusses....

Kitty mosh pit. :p :D I'm lovin it.

Last edited:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, as A posting advisor, I take exception to you taking over the only forum area, I have any say in. :~(

Blah !

I will wish you the pay of Bob, and the curse of 4 times the hours. ;~) When you have been under the work load for a while you will wish for the old ways to return. ;~)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
oh no! not my pay. Who can live on that? That's like, $1 an hour. Well, I'm rich in Thailand. :D

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
oh no! not my pay. Who can live on that? That's like, $1 an hour. Well, I'm rich in Thailand. :D

And I'll bet you're darn thankful for that job when you're in Thailand!!!!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can't move there though.
1- No Netflix
2- No Susan
3- We already established that as a condition for a peaceful transfer of power I was getting the Bahamas. Which is much warmer and has a lot more topless women to ogle err, I mean photograph than Thailand.

:D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well, as A posting advisor, I take exception to you taking over the only forum area, I have any say in. :~(

Blah !

I will wish you the pay of Bob, and the curse of 4 times the hours. ;~) When you have been under the work load for a while you will wish for the old ways to return. ;~)

But... but... I had you in mind as all powerful overseer of MT... Because lord knows I don't want to do it.... I have the whole world domination thing to take care of… Now do you see what happens when you miss the meetings

I can't move there though.
1- No Netflix
2- No Susan
3- We already established that as a condition for a peaceful transfer of power I was getting the Bahamas. Which is much warmer and has a lot more topless women to ogle err, I mean photograph than Thailand.

:D

Well it will all soon be yours... just as soon as I get the deed, title and keys to MT... oh and the water cooler stays :EG:

Latest Discussions