Not again... please make these people go away

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
"If the Good Lord had not meant them to be sheared he would not have made them sheep."

Oy gevalt.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I also feel bad for these students. What do you supoose they give up to train with this guy? I mean besides self-esteem.

LawDog

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
:lfao:

Last October I saw this same thing done when I was visiting a "Haunted House". Maybe it was the same guy.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Apparently someone took him seriously; I believe there is an article or interview on this guy in Taiji Magazine.... However I have not had the highest respect for Taiji magazine in years, so I am not really all that surprised.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
All Jedi have this power but it isn't as silly and they don't go screaming at their students... :idea: wait! That's it! He over doses on garlic and his breath knocks them away when he screams at them... why didn't I realize that before?!

Seriously though... I'd love to meet the guy and see what the look on his face is when I DON'T fawll dowwn.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmm... I predict that his students have a glorious future as movie stuntpersons - they certainly have the deliberate falls down pat! :lol:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I really wonder who really believes this when they are in front of these types of instructor, do you suppose they are actually going to try and use this crap in a real fight?

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I really wonder who really believes this when they are in front of these types of instructor, do you suppose they are actually going to try and use this crap in a real fight?

Well that guy in Japan did.... He got beat...BAD.... but he still tried.

But it is not the teacher I am worried about, its the students.

LawDog

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Wow, he really got his butt kicked.
I was impressed with the MMA fighter, and not because he won the match. The MMA fighter displayed real concern for the man that he had just destroyed.

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I watched that Kaia vs MMA clip and couldn't stop laughing!

The guys that make these fantasy films need to meet some real Martial Artists.... can we go see them? please? *looks hopeful* I'll carry the camera! :D

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
All (well deserved) mockery aside, I'm curious what those students experience.

Many of us (and certainly Xue) have worked with chi enough to experience some weird phenomena. I don't believe what's on that film was really some sort of chi voodoo magic, but the students had to feel something. Otherwise they wouldn't have fallen down.

To what do we attribute this? Gullibility? Cynical manipulation? A desire to belive? Mass hysteria?

Latest Discussions