No job no jiujitsu

mercedes

White Belt
Reaction score
So I have no job do to having Tourette’s I can do jobs and places I have worked before they see my application and never call

I also did one free class of jiujitsu and I can’t stop thinking about it it was so fun

I can work and I want to work but no one will give me a chance so my question is does anyone have advice on how I can get to train jiujitsu in a class?

Last edited by a moderator:

Urban Trekker

Brown Belt
Reaction score
So I have no job do to having Tourette’s I can do jobs and places I have worked before they see my application and never call

I also did one free class of jiujitsu and I can’t stop thinking about it it was so fun

I can work and I want to work but no one will give me a chance so my question is does anyone have advice on how I can get to train jiujitsu?

Martial arts training is the least of your worries right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score

I can work and I want to work but no one will give me a chance so my question is does anyone have advice on how I can get to train jiujitsu in a class?
I would be necessary to have a good set down with potential instructors and explain your situation. Some may not take you on but I suspect someone would. There may be conditions which may even require private classes. I have had experiences teaching autistic folks. It has always resulted in positive results.
That said, it is ALL about the instructor/school, not the style.

Latest Discussions