No Clue!

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Right, as if I'm going to actually admit that :).

I am referring to the card trick done in this link
it was sent to me tonight and I had to pass it along. Personally I think the guy is a bit grating, and the insulting type of act only worked for Don Rickles, everybody after him just looked like a copycat, but man this is guy is good with a deck of cards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:eek: Damn! That guy is good....

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Daaaaaaaaaaaaammmmnnn!!!!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That was definitely quite the card trick... but the attitude was pretty obnoxious.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Right, as if I'm going to actually admit that :).

I am referring to the card trick done in this link
it was sent to me tonight and I had to pass it along. Personally I think the guy is a bit grating, and the insulting type of act only worked for Don Rickles, everybody after him just looked like a copycat, but man this is guy is good with a deck of cards.

I thought I saw a yellow tight to the glasses form the side. Are the cards marked this way? I do not know? Are the cards marked in some other way to be seen with out glasses, such as dots and marks in the corners of the back design? His nice movement of the cards, even before he talks about the walks, he cuts usually back to a known spot, that he may have marked with the top card being off center that becomes the middle spot to look for.

I have a card trick that anyone can do, and it is much easier.

Start with a new deck. A through 2 in each suit. The story is about "Jesse James" and his gang. They robbed a bank for $50,000. Being that there were 6 plus Jesse for 7, that is $7,000 a piece, with $1,000 left over. Jesse proposed to play stud poker for the money. So Jesse shows the new deck, and then offeres it to the first person for a cut. Then, he in turn offers it do each for a cut. In the end he cuts as well. He deals out a card to everyone. He deals out the second card to everyone but himself. For himself he deals from the bottom, as we all know Jesse is a cheat. Jesse, then deals out the third card to everyone. Once again on the fourth card, Jesse deals out to veryone but himself and deals from the bottom to himself. He gets caught. So Jesse, then finishes dealin out cards to everyone. At this time show the hands or allow each person to look at a hand, and ask if they would let Jesse buy back in for $1,000. As each hand should be a full house, of course they would think about winning the extra money and allow him to buy in for a $1,000 for the top five cards. Jesse should have a straight flush.

Note: Most people cut near the middle. If the person doing the trick wants it to work only allow every other cut to be a person from the group. If the person short cuts the deck, you can long cut the deck to get back to the near middle. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions