Ninja Vengeance

stauburn

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I am looking to get a copy of this flick too give to an old friend of mine who first introduced me to the Bujinkan. He has ironically never seen it, so if anyone has a copy that they would like to copy for me( because I don't want to pay 20$ for this movie and I would gladly reimburse you the cost of the tape and S&H.) or know of a place I could get it cheap.

thanks

Moko

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I thought this had something to do with the election. My Bad. Hehehehehe.

Robert

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
stauburn said:
I am looking to get a copy of this flick too give to an old friend of mine who first introduced me to the Bujinkan. He has ironically never seen it, so if anyone has a copy that they would like to copy for me( because I don't want to pay 20$ for this movie and I would gladly reimburse you the cost of the tape and S&H.) or know of a place I could get it cheap.

thanks
Man that movie was AWFUL.

Just AWFUL. I think I posted a thread about it after I first saw it last year...

J

jibran

nicolaiw's amazon.com review said:
Being a fan of Stephen Hayes, I was excited to see his name on this in what seemed to be a ninja vs the Ku Klux Klan. Minutes into the movie, my instinct told me it would be a loser when it opened up with an overweight topless woman changing. What does this have to do anything? I asked myself. Next followed a sorry excuse for a hero with no combative skill, athletic ability or common street sense whatsoever. What the heck was he doing in this supposed ninja training? A junior high kid track athlete would have put this "hero" to shame. Ninja Vengeance was a misleading title, since there was obviously no real ninja doing much of anything. It should have been called "Blundering Youth Stumbles Across Rednecks". The acting and dialogue was as cheesy as something a double digit IQ person would have inspired. You end up not really caring much about any of the characters in this film. Don't waste your time.
Nicolaiw gave it 1 out of 5 stars, which translates to 20%, which translates to F---------- in High School Grading
Best Picture Material For Sure :)

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jibran said:
I forgot to add this.
These (below) are the best ninja movies ever made; Hatsumi Sensei and Takamatsu Sensei worked as technical consultants.
Shinobi No Mono
Zoku Shinobi No Mono
Yeah, good films... best ever? Eh. I realize they were dramas, but its unfortunate there was not more combat.

Its also unfortunate that the others in the series got so campy... but the first two were the only ones Hatsumi had anything to do with, so...

OP
stauburn

stauburn

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Guys , I know the movie is terrible...I have seen it...

But I am simply wanting to give a copy to an old friend for a good laugh. So I will just assume no one has a copy and I will get it on my own

Thanks for your help

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd check on Ebay before you pay retail for it. There's probably a copy or two on auction as I type this...

Jeff

Latest Discussions