Ninja Bow, The Weave and the Wind Hand

Aicious

White Belt
Reaction score
I've been studying different techniques revolving around Ninjitsu and was greatly intrigued by some of these techniques listed below. The only problem is, due to my inexperience and lack of knowledge on the subject, there are two things I am having difficulty understanding and I was wondering if anyone here could help.

The first is I'm not sure how to perform the "ninja bow" or what this individual refers to as "the weave". Does anyone know where I can learn these techniques?

The second is, I was wondering if there is a technique or stance called the "wind hand"?

Your help is truly appreciated. Thanks!

Ninjer Magic - Wind

2. WIND - Same hand movements as done in the ninja bow with the exception that the hands come back and touch the center of the chest in order to go into the sub-elements.
D. VIPER'S TOOTH
· The hands change into the weave while touching the chest.
· The hand weave then moves straight out. This simulates a strike to the sternum to stop forward movement.
· Then hand weave separates and the hands circle out and down.
· The hands circle on around and strike the base of the neck. The fingers strike on a downward 45-degree angle.
· The hands then drop back to the center of the chest against the body.
E. TREE BRANCH
· The hand weave then moves straight out. This simulates a strike to the sternum to stop forward movement.
· Then hand weave separates and the hands circle out and down.
· The hands circle on around and slam together as two ridge hands. This simulates striking the sides of the neck.
· The hands then drop back to the center of the chest against the body
F. STORM
· The weave then circles down to the right and the hands separate.
· The left hand blocks with a forearm as the right hand simulates grabbing the biceps and elbow joint.
· The left hand then spins under the right arm and grabs the throat. The spin under will bind the opponent's arm.
· The hands then drop back to the center of the chest against the body.

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Man... that looks crap-tacular...

That's pretty much wanna be junk there. Go post it down in the Ninpo forums. You'll hear the same stuff, but not so PC. Plus there are people there that have been practicing Ninpo since it came to the US.

I think you've been had by somebody or have gotten ahold of something from somebody who watches way too much anime & reads way to much manga.

OP
A

Aicious

White Belt
Reaction score
Really?

Bah!

Sorry to waste everyone's time then. I didn't know. Thanks for clarifying.

kaizasosei

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
sounds outrageous. like ninja gaiden to me...i took back to video games a few years back after almost 10 years without...fnished ninja gaiden, jade empire and ace combat. ninja gaiden is a pretty slick game. although i havent tried the xbox 360 or the ps3 yet, im really eager to try assassins creed. looks awesome!
however, i havent had the time for video games and havent gamed for many moons now.

either that or it's some ashida kim stuff.- no disrespect intended..

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No worries, but if you're interested in it seriously, then go read up on it in the Ninpo/Ninja forums below.

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the 2 Ninja related forums in the Japanese Arts section on the main forum page, which are 'below' this one.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score