Nice!

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We just started winter and it's a whole whopping 0 degrees already. It's not fit for man or beast outside! Man, I hate winter.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
We just started winter and it's a whole whopping 0 degrees already. It's not fit for man or beast outside! Man, I hate winter.
Well look at it this way... Winter is natures way to make you appreciate summer all the more. :rolleyes: (ducks)
I'd hate winter too if not for the fact that it does make it safer to visit one of the coolest caves in our area. heh... Otherwise the entrance floods during the spring til mid-summer. Oh! and just how BIG is that entrance?? heh heh Try to imagine the whole thing filled with water floor to ceiling and side to side... whole trees have been known to literally disappear deep inside this hole.

Attachments

• $LBCC022.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 188

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's zero!

OMG if it was only zero here we would be dancing in the streets and having a party!
:partyon:

I woke up to -24.8 farenheit this morning! Come live in Winterpeg Manisnowba for a season, then you can complain ;)

T

tmonis

jfarnsworth said:
What part of Ohio do you live. I might have to move to Cleveland in a year or so. I guess It does not matter though. I am sure all of Ohio is cold.

Prof. Todd

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it was zero here earlier but it has warmed up to 12 and the winds are gusting so the isobars must be narrow again anyway it should warm up to that soon. Heat wave!!! TW

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, it's been a chilly 75 degrees here in Hawaii. I just don't know if I can take it anymore!!! :ultracool

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Clevelands not too bad. Doesn't get the Lake Effect snow like Buffalo does. Still, it's cold in the winter. I lived in Parma for a year...they get real particular about parking enforcement in the winter...as my roommate found out...repeatedly. :D

Heres a flash to the past....Buffalo, Winter 2001 LOL!

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm around the Mansfield area. We had a light dusting on sunday as Cleveland had about 6 inches of snow. I woke up this morning to -7. :rolleyes:

M

Melissa426

Satt said:
Well, it's been a chilly 75 degrees here in Hawaii. I just don't know if I can take it anymore!!! :ultracool
Yeah, yeah, yeah.:rolleyes:

My sister who lives in Hawaii Kai and my dad in Mililani both comment every year how they wish they could come to the mainland at Christmas to see snow---NOT! It's one of our standard family jokes.

Mele Kalikimaka !

Melissa

oldnewbie

Purple Belt
Reaction score
It's a freakin' 44 degrees here in Tampa this morning,... and it's supposed to drop to 38 tonight......

Well at least winter will be over in a couple of days.. (duck and run...)

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Milwaukee went down to like 5 degrees on sunday, fun fun

Todd

Mace

Blue Belt
Reaction score
7 degrees here this morning with at least 6" of new snow. This sucks, its not even winter yet. And I have to snowblow. :flammad:
Sean

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:waah::waah::waah:

The temperature here will be dipping down to below -45 Farenheit with the windchill tonight.

Tomorrow is not looking much better :(

God, I hate winter...

D

Dr. Flem

Consider yourselves lucky. I'd love to have some snow fall. It'll be reaching approx 35 degrees celcius down here in a couple of days. No doubt, hotter than that in the coming weeks.

On the other hand, Melbourne weather is known to be quite unpredictable. It'd be pouring rain one day and the next, I'd be trying not to roast to a crispy crust.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dr. Flem said:
Consider yourselves lucky. I'd love to have some snow fall. It'll be reaching approx 35 degrees celcius down here in a couple of days. No doubt, hotter than that in the coming weeks.

On the other hand, Melbourne weather is known to be quite unpredictable. It'd be pouring rain one day and the next, I'd be trying not to roast to a crispy crust.
Posting that is just plain mean...:waah:

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
Great time for you to go bike ridin'.:rolleyes:

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nalia, as you know we are just a little warmer. We're at 1° right now with a wind chill of -25°. However daughter is AZ is 44 with a high of 61 tomorrow. Crazy to come home for Christmas!! The windows are freezing up and drafts are everywhere. BRRRRRR Stay warm everyone! May our heaters work steadfastly. TW

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Dr. Flem said:

Yeah, that's right you aussies don't get snow do ya? Personally you guys can have ours... I'd do happily without it... except for the fact that snow-melt leads to water seepage through cracks in the earth which leads to the creation of caves and cave formations. and... oops... wrong thread.. heh :uhyeah:

S

sifu Adams

Back in ohio we are expected to get 6-8" of snow with in the next 24 hours hope I can get home from work!?!