Nice little "Ninja" movie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Heh heh... Ninjai has been around a while... I think he needs a real series...

OP
P

pknox

And they hung me out to dry by only having 7 episodes done! It looks like I'll be spending some time on their site.

The animation took a little bit to grow on me, but I have to say the soundtrack is awesome. I listened to it with a nice pair of headphones on, and it was very impressive.

OP
S

Shinzu

i've been a ninjai fan for some time now... kick ***!!

OP
P

pknox

I especially love when he gets the archer, who says , "hey! you cut off my foot!" In a perfect little deadpan, he gives us "I apologize. I meant to cut off your head." Classic!

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
I gotta tell ya, NINJAI ROCKS!!!!!

I've been a fan for quite a while now:)

--Dave

:asian:

OP
P

pknox

They posted part 8, and I think it's the best of the lot so far. It does go in a bit of a different direction though. It definitely leaves you wanting to see part 9.

Call me what you want, but am I the only one that lets that little bird get to me? ;)

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by pknox
They posted part 8, and I think it's the best of the lot so far. It does go in a bit of a different direction though. It definitely leaves you wanting to see part 9.

Call me what you want, but am I the only one that lets that little bird get to me? ;)

Have you played the lil ninjai games they made? They are kinda fun.

OP
P

pknox

Originally posted by Technopunk
Have you played the lil ninjai games they made? They are kinda fun.

No. Are they on Shockwave?

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score

Hell no! I love that little bird. I'm gonna get me one of those T-shirts.

--Dave:)

OP
P

pknox

Originally posted by D.Cobb
Hell no! I love that little bird. I'm gonna get me one of those T-shirts.

--Dave:)

T-shirts? What t-shirts?

OP
S

Shinzu

No. Are they on Shockwave?

you can get them off the ninjai site. pretty cool. they are developed by fans.

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I gotta thank you guys for posting this. I had never seen Ninjai before and no I am a true convert. That little guy is the fizzle fo shizzle! I gotta get one of those shirts. Doesn't someone here have our little man as his avatar? Does anyone know if you can download the toons at all?

OP
S

Shinzu

i have some small pics of him, but havent used any as an avitar. i also dont think you can DL the toons.... then again i have never tried.

he does kick *** though huh :D

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by OULobo
I gotta thank you guys for posting this. I had never seen Ninjai before and no I am a true convert. That little guy is the fizzle fo shizzle! I gotta get one of those shirts. Doesn't someone here have our little man as his avatar? Does anyone know if you can download the toons at all?

I have tried, but if it is possible, then it's beyond my limited 'puter type knowledge:)

--Dave

:asian:

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

That little bird is sweet. Gotta love a friend who tries against all the odds to help. I was just worried he was gonna get skewered by an arrow.

Posting on this again because the little bird just sealed my fiancee into being a fan also.

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shinzu
i have some small pics of him, but havent used any as an avitar. i also dont think you can DL the toons.... then again i have never tried.

he does kick *** though huh :D

It's one of our esteemed moderators, Michael Billings. He has a little Ninjai as an avatar.

Latest Discussions