Nice Jumping 360 Degree Kick

kittybreed

Green Belt
Reaction score
This a link to a graceful 360 degree jumping kick. I hope my jumping kicks used to look this good. Our friend Nick (the kicker) trains in several styles.

Last edited by a moderator:

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
fwiw,

if you watch it in slow motion, you can see that it is just a jump-roundhouse with a turn (on the ground) immediately before the kick.

I'm sure with some training you will soon be able to easily pull of this flashy (but really not as difficult as it looks) kick ;) :)

OP
K

kittybreed

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks, I also thought it was a jumping roundhouse kick but the turn got me. Back when I practiced we were pretty much doing Olympic fighting and my Grandmaster was Korean and didn't talk much. We did a lot of kicks but didn't always know the names for them. Thanks

MikeSlisher

White Belt
Reaction score
Just curious, what's with the helmet? Was this taken during some other type of event than just training/demo?

OP
K

kittybreed

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just curious, what's with the helmet? Was this taken during some other type of event than just training/demo?
He's practicing comBATON, a martial arts team sport and they wear them for protection. (See youtube.com/combaton to see shots from a game.)

Latest Discussions