Newbie today - Soke tomorrow

OP
Gentle Fist

Gentle Fist

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Rick Wade said:
This is the same place Soke Calkins bought his rank from.

V/R

Rick

I thought that was the eagle fed? Either way I thought this was quite comical..

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
tkdgirl said:
Maybe I should skip the tests, save up $450, and just get a title. Or better yet, hold a fund raiser for myself.

Ripoff! Ripoff!

I can get a rank certification in ANY style I want from Ashida Kim for under 1/10th the price!

rofl.gif

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I thought it was the eagle as well. I've seen this site before, though... :miffer:- it stinks.

OP
Gentle Fist

Gentle Fist

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Grenadier said:
Ripoff! Ripoff!

I can get a rank certification in ANY style I want from Ashida Kim for under 1/10th the price!

:rofl:

But can he recognize your hatchet throwing abilities?

OP
Gentle Fist

Gentle Fist

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Throwing Skill Recognition Certificate These Certificates are design to give the deserved recognition to those who practice throwing
KnifeHatchetStarSpear Darts
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Choose your level of skill: Champion[/FONT]
Master Expert Instructor Student
Quality comparable to the Super Deluxe series
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Complementary listing in The World Weapons Masters Directory[/FONT][/FONT]

OP
Gentle Fist

Gentle Fist

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I beat my wife in a game darts the other day does that qualify?

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Martial Arts Masters World Federation issues Rank Recognition Certificates in order to raise the revenue needed for the various activities of the Federation.

Official Sokeship Recognition Credentials, fully Recognized, Registered and Endorsed by The Martial Arts Masters World Federation Inc. Inclusive of Shokeship Certificate as head of your group, Certificate of Lifetime Membership to The World Masters Sokeship Council, Official Member Identification Card, and a complementary listing in The Workd Sokeship Council Directory. Delivered in a protective cylindrical container to avoid damage during shipping.

American Ninja Secret Society. Membership Certificate, this Certificate is only available to Lifetime Members of The Federation in The Ninja Division of The Martial Arts, this Certificate is comparable to The Classic Super Deluxe Certificate

Doctor, PhD, in Martial Arts
Recognition Certificate.
Twenty years minimum of active Martial Arts practice is a requirement
from the recipients of this unique designation. A complementary listing in to The World Martial Arts Doctor Faculty is included with this Magnificent Certificate, 11x17 top of the line ready to frame and display, delivered in cylindrical protective container to avoid damage during shipping.

You can even select to receive a menkyo.

I can't take it any more.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rick Wade said:
This is the same place Soke Calkins bought his rank from.

V/R

Rick

Probably...

Dalum

Green Belt
Reaction score
I don't know... This "Classic Super Deluxe" sounds pretty good. Can I get that without the fries and get onion rings instead?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, I'm a registered Soke for Kungate. :)

I'm not a big believer in spending alot of cash on this though, so, I'm registered through Buds Budget Sokeships LLC, in Talliwacker Florida. They had a special last week, buy a 10th dan, get a sokeship for $1. It was a grueling interegation though of my skills. I had to send them a file to review, and think I mixed up the clips. I meant to show them my cane defence system (ie hitting big guy with unbrulla then running like hell) but instead sent the "Best of Ginger Lynn". Seems they liked the stick work, so sent my award. I got this neat certificate, suitable for use as a placemat, a ring that'll eventually be a dull grey color, and the right to join the this elite group. I also for $19.95 can get an embroidered belt with my name and the word "Soke" on it, but it'll probably clash with my rhinestone studded Gi, so I skipped that.

;)

Attachments

• $Soke.jpg
    $Soke.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 274

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
fistlaw720 said:
I thought that was the eagle fed? Either way I thought this was quite comical..

If you click on the certification link the certify through eagle.

V/R

Rick

Latest Discussions