New website...

P

pknox

Nice...I like the logo being a background element on the pages. It's also nice and open...it doesn't have that "cluttered" look that a lot of sites have. Very cool. Did you do the National Kenpo Studios one too (i.e. the link off of the crest)?

OP
ikenpo

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by pknox
Nice...I like the logo being a background element on the pages. It's also nice and open...it doesn't have that "cluttered" look that a lot of sites have. Very cool. Did you do the National Kenpo Studios one too (i.e. the link off of the crest)?

Ahhh,

So you found the "hot spots" on the logo. No didn't do the National Kenpo site. There are some things on that site that I still need to master (i.e. macromedia flash and shockwave animation).

jb :asian:

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
jbkenpo,

Greetings sir! I would like to ask if I could add a link to the new website on my Kenpo Locater. It has links to many Kenpo schools throughout the world and I think it would be a great addition.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh

OP
ikenpo

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by True2Kenpo
jbkenpo,

Greetings sir! I would like to ask if I could add a link to the new website on my Kenpo Locater. It has links to many Kenpo schools throughout the world and I think it would be a great addition.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh

Sure,

My client would appreciate that. The more exposure for this new methodology, the better.

jb:asian:

Latest Discussions