New Trailer of DAV (German Arnis Association)

graywolf

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Very nice..I loved the field scene...Your old student ..Howard Vanderbeck

chris arena

Green Belt
Reaction score
Deiter:

I wish that more trailers promoting our art such as yours where out there. I have also noticed the Polish Modern Arnis groups have some very good vid's on U tube as well. In the states, we have good people, but you guys know how to visually market this art!!!

I think that what shows best in all of these video's is the quality of the students attending. In my mind, this goes farther than the high-zoot techniques! The photos of men, women, children training and showing a wide range of skills and having fun at the same time goes a lot farther than a bunch of "no tap out" toughguys anytime! Your students look healthy and intelligent but are no pushovers.

I consider Modern Arnis to be nothing more that MMA for the average street guy and if anybody out there, looking for a martial art saw your video's and if a school was nearby, how could he not help but stop by and check it out!

Chris A

OP
Dieter

Dieter

Brown Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Deiter:

I wish that more trailers promoting our art such as yours where out there. I have also noticed the Polish Modern Arnis groups have some very good vid's on U tube as well. In the states, we have good people, but you guys know how to visually market this art!!!

I think that what shows best in all of these video's is the quality of the students attending. In my mind, this goes farther than the high-zoot techniques! The photos of men, women, children training and showing a wide range of skills and having fun at the same time goes a lot farther than a bunch of "no tap out" toughguys anytime! Your students look healthy and intelligent but are no pushovers.

I consider Modern Arnis to be nothing more that MMA for the average street guy and if anybody out there, looking for a martial art saw your video's and if a school was nearby, how could he not help but stop by and check it out!

Chris A

Hello Chris,

thanks for your comment. I agree with your statements which show us, that the clip transported exactly the message we wanted.

Greetings

Dieter

Latest Discussions