New to Martial Talk

That One Guy

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

I am a new member of the martialtalk forums, as well as martial arts in general.

After spending a few weeks doing a lot of research and visiting different schools in the portland area, I decided to start taking courses at the academy of kung fu in South East Portland, which teaches Mo Duk Pai kung fu. I was wondering if anyone here has had any experiences either with mo duk pai or this school specifically and if you would share them with me.

Thanks very much.

That One Guy

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Greetings Guy,

Welcome to MT.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk!! Quick question, Which Portland? OR, ME, MI, TX, AR... Don't mean to be an idiot :wavey: but it comes so naturally to me.

Insley Stiles

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Greetings TOG,

Welcome to the forum. I've been here only a short time myself and have found it a great place for exchange of knowledge and the occasional chuckle. I hope you enjoy it!

Regards,
Ins

OP
T

That One Guy

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Oh, good question.

Portland, Oregon. :)

I thought I specified in my first post but guess not.

anyways, thanks for all the greetings :)

OP
T

That One Guy

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The academy is operated by Sifu Kyle Alexander, who recieved instruction from one of Fred Kings students. My experiences have been quite positive thus far :)

Sorry to hear about the late Mr Blodgett. Even though I never knew him, gotta respect somthing that will inevitably happen to each and everyone one of us.

Latest Discussions