New student/St. Louis Schools

B

blaner7

I was wondering if you all could possibly recommend any school in or around the St. Louis area that are worth checking out.. I am totally new to Muay Thai so I would like to get hooked up with a good teacher. Also, what kind of age ranges are there in Muay Thai.. I am 32. Am I going to be Grandpa out there??!ha. Anyway, I retired from playing pro soccer and am looking to get into something that is physically demanding. Any help would be appreciated..thanks!

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
blaner7 said:
I was wondering if you all could possibly recommend any school in or around the St. Louis area that are worth checking out.. I am totally new to Muay Thai so I would like to get hooked up with a good teacher. Also, what kind of age ranges are there in Muay Thai.. I am 32. Am I going to be Grandpa out there??!ha. Anyway, I retired from playing pro soccer and am looking to get into something that is physically demanding. Any help would be appreciated..thanks!
Are you only checking out Muay Thai or would you be interested in trying somthing else

OP
B

blaner7

I am interested in Muay Thai but am looking around at other forms too. I am new to this so I am trying to take a look at everything. Thanks for your post in the MMA.... do you have any suggestions??

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
blaner7 said:
I am interested in Muay Thai but am looking around at other forms too. I am new to this so I am trying to take a look at everything. Thanks for your post in the MMA.... do you have any suggestions??
I know that there is another school down there but I cannot find it on the net if I find it I will post it. good luck to you in your quest

Mithios

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ron Smith's Muay Thai academy. It is a well established school, been here at least 25 year's. They also do ground grappling.(rsmuaythai.com) Hope this help's. Mithios

OP
B

blaner7

Thanks... I looked it up and it is actually pretty close to where I live! I will check it out. Thanks again!

Latest Discussions